“No complaints” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maggiano's Little Italy

Maggiano's Little Italy
500 16th St Ste 150, Pavilions Mall, Denver, CO 80202 (Downtown)
(303) 260-7707
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 2,347 Restaurants in Denver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients, Large groups, Doing business, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Transit: Accessible to Light Rail and RTD
Description: Maggiano’s is conveniently located in the Denver Pavilions on downtown’s 16th Street Mall. Our location offers easy free shuttle access to hotels, the Denver Convention Center, the Denver Performing Arts Complex & more. Maggiano's 275-seat dining room is an ideal location for your special occasion lunch or dinner, client meeting or gathering of friends. The seasonal patio seating has the feel of dining on the bustling streets in one of the Little Italy neighborhoods across the country. Regular visitors include Colorado Governors – present & past, Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, music stars such as Jon Bon Jovi, members of the Denver Broncos, & other sports & community celebrities.
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“No complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

For a large themed upscale eatery this worked well. I booked as I wanted to try the place and it was too busy the first day I was in Denver.
Well looked after from moment I entered until I left.
Hot bread served with olive oil whilst I decided on courses, nice wine, well cooked and tasty food, Slightly disappointed by desert, but I often am
Will go back

Visited February 2014

Brisbane, Australia
“Buon Ristorante”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

The first thing that greets you is the authenticity of the restaurant. Authentic Italian decor that exudes character and charm. All staff are enthusiastic, well presented, knowledgeable and friendly.
Extensive menu caters for all tastes. Make sure you bring an appetite as the meals are very generous. Great value all round. Online bookings accepted.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great food and great portions. Plus if you order pasta, they send you home w an extra helping to warm later. Decent prices too. Very nice

“Wonderful Gluten Free Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

This is the second time I have eaten here. I am recently gluten free and was so happy to hear that they are a scratch kitchen and could make just about any dish gluten free. I had a gluten free penne pasta dish and it was excellent. Only thing I missed was being able to eat their delicious bread.

Visited January 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Loads of delicious pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We ate here last Saturday night while in downtown Denver for the weekend. We arrived around 8:00, and was told there was an hour wait, but were seated in 30 minutes. My boyfriend and I shared the "dinner for two" special, which includes an appetizer to share, 2 pasta dishes, 2 additional pasta dishes to take home, and a dessert to share. We shared the spinach artichoke dip, which was amazing! I ate most of it :) I got the fettuccine alfredo dish (I added shrimp), and my boyfriend got the spaghetti with meatballs. Both were so so good. For dessert, we were too full to fully enjoy the tiramisu, but the few bites we had were delicious. I felt we got so much food for our money. The lasagna I took home made a great breakfast :) The only negative was we had to wait for a while for our bill.