“Average meal on the last visit.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Bang!

Bang!
3472 W 32nd Ave, Denver, CO 80211-3104 (Highland)
+1 303-455-1117
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Highland
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Average meal on the last visit.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Bang has slipped a bit in quality. It is still a nice meal but at our last visit, the bread was not fresh and the quality of the meal was not up to par. I noticed that the crowd on a Friday night was also not what it used to be.

I love this place and hope that the quality returns to it's earlier splendor.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Vail, Colorado, United States
“Still worthy of the DDD fame.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

We went mostly because of the DDD review and the menu looked interesting. We found the meatloaf and fried chicken to be excellent and memorable. We got a side of fries to share so we could all try the yummy ketchup. The fries were pretty standard frozen and it would be great if they made their own. We thought the calamari was one of the best we have had. The wait staff was very attentive, although I felt like we were being "watched" since our table and my seat was in direct line of site with the area they hang out in. All in all I would return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wow, home cookin at a restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Heard about this on tv, had to see for myself. Wow was it good. My wife and I split the meatloaf and had a side order of the sweet potato bread. The home made ketchup was incrediable too. An order of ribs went by and looked fantastic. Perfect quantity for lunch and with tip was $25.00. Will come agai for sure!

Colorado
“Wonderfull dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We took the inlaws here for a birthday dinner. since this restaurant had been featured on the Food Network, I was a little concerned about a possible long wait, but we arrived early (~6PM) and immediately got a table on the patio under an elm tree.

Everything was great, food, ambiance, and service! Started with the calamari appetizer which was yummy! lightly fried (not over cooked like so many places), lightly drizzled with with a sweet chili sauce. For dinner I had a large salad and the ribs which were quite tasty & tender.

Everybody at the table enjoyed their food. Will definitely be going back.

only possible gripe (or suggestion to the owner) is to put a sign for the restaurant in the alley in the back. The way the place is situated in a cute old house, there is no entrance from the front. you have to walk in between the buildings to the back side. We drove down the alley to drop off elderly parents. If you don't know what you're looking for, the place is hard to find. Also expect to park at least a couple blocks away in the neighborhood, which makes for nice walk after a great meal.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma
“Worth hunting for!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

I found BANG on Trip Advisor and thought it would be a neat unusual place to go for lunch. I saw Gumbo on their menu and my friend loves gumbo so it must be the right place. We had a slightly difficult time getting to it since the street, in front, was closed but once there we decided it was worth the effort. The gumbo was good, the pie was excellent, and the ambiance was super nice. For two "old ladies" it was a great change of pace.

• Visited June 2012