“Quality sushi” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Den is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 2,558 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Florida
Transit: We are located a few blocks southwest of the Louisiana/Pearl light rail station.
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Quality sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We loved everything we ate. It was slightly pricey, but then again it's sushi and that's to be expected. Totally worth the price regardless.

Visited January 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Rude beyond belief!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I will NEVER go back here! The staff was extremely rude to me and my party. There were 15 of us. We were seated by a window with the sun beating on the steel table. It was so hot you could not even touch the table or eat. But i could have cooked the raw fish on it! We asked to have the doors closed but were told it would ruin the atmostphere for the other guests and that we should just shut up and enjoy it. Enjoy seared skin?!?! We are guests too who wanted to have good "atmosphere" too.

“Sushi in Wash Park”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I love sushi and I've been to this place several times and although the sushi is wonderful, I have found other sushi restaurants that I prefer over this place. The noisy atmosphere and prices are what deter me from rating this restaurant higher than average.
The quality of sushi is very good however I find that it was difficult to hear conversations at a table for six which is why I would recommend catching up in small groups if you dine here so that you can hear everyone.

Visited November 2012
Herriman
“A great place for sushi with some interesting rolls.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I like sushi but one sushi restaurant seems like all the other ones. Sushi Den is a little different because it has a couple unique rolls that you cannot get other places. I always forget the names of the rolls, but we asked the waiter for a recommendation for something different and we got it.

Parking is a little challenging especially since they are doing some major construction right next to the restaurant. If the weather is nice, it's not a bad walk in the neighborhood if you have to park far.

This is a good place and pretty typical pricing for a sushi place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“The Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I moved from San Francisco to Denver 11 years ago, and Sushi Den is still, hands down, the best sushi in either city. The freshest ingredients, great service, creative presentations. It's worth every penny. If we could only convince them to quit serving the over-fished varieties, this would be sushi utopia.

Visited December 2012