“Simply Exquisite!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Simply Exquisite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

The food is go good here you have to force yourself to try new things just to expand your culinary horizons! Today - chicken with lemon grass and hot/sour soup. The chicken was cooked perfectly, the veggies cooked, but crisp, the rice perfect. I could eat here every day...

Visited May 2014

Nederland, Colorado
“Really Very Good Food !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

You know when you walk in that the Vietnamese Families around the big round tables are really enjoying the food. There is a great variety of colors and flavors and smells . The food is fresh and the balance in every dish is exceptional. The staff treats you so well. Every time I come here I feel better after just a few minutes even before I order any thing. They do every thing to make me comfortable. Then there comes the Drinks ; Vietnamese Iced Coffee , Or Lemonade , or tea , or Bobo ( with big transparent tapioca and every kind of tropical fruit or some unexpected base. Then come the Soft Shelled Crab My Oh My wrapped in Fresh Herbs and lettuce and bean sprouts carrots and Cucumbers. The soups , the Salads GoiGa , Goi Vit. So good. Then the rice or noodle dishes. My favorite is the Tofu Sot Ca. Tofu with Tomato Sauce. There are fish and sea foods and Meats and poultry all of them prepared so well. One of my favorite places.

Visited May 2014
Denver, Colorado
“The Cadillac of Vietnamese cuisine in the heart of the AsianDistrict”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at New Sai Gon at least fifty times (seriously). This is where I take clients to impress them - and I order in Vietnamese (they know and humor me).

The favorite is Bun Dac Biet, but you CANNOT go wrong.

Visited April 2014
Denver, CO
“Our favorite place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This well-known Vietnamese restaurant in Denver is the tops! It's won many dining awards, food is always fresh and delicious, service is excellent! The noodle bowls can't be beat! On top of that, it is very reasonably priced....Don't miss eating at New Saigon! We've been happily eating here for 20 years!

They also have recently opened a Vietnamese deli/bakery next door with many good things on the menu and interesting items on the shelf to try. Inexpensive lunch!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nostalgia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I first discovered the great taste of Vietnamese food when this restaurant was one of the first along Federal Blvd back in the 80s. I was working a Loretto Heights College -- back when it still was run by the Sisters of Loretto -- and we would go here for their wonderful noodle bowls or lemon chicken. So, on a recent trip down memory lane, my husband and I sought this restaurant out, questioning whether it would still be there and whether the food would match our memories of it. It is and it did. The restaurant seems much the same and the food was just as good as I remembered. I had the combination bowl and it was so tasty. My husband had the pork and vegetables and said the taste was great but the pork a bit fatty (he is very particular about that so most people probably wouldn't have thought so.) . It was just such a pleasant experience which we followed by a stop at the bakery next door (not there in the 80s) and delighted in their French/Vietnamese desserts. So although much of Federal Blvd. has changed over the years, this was a wonderful step back into the past for us, and it would be a great find for those today who want good, fresh Vietnamese food at a good price..

• Visited October 2013