“I Have Had Better” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Cherry Cricket

Cherry Cricket
2641 E 2nd Ave, Denver, CO 80206-4702 (Cherry Creek)
303-322-7666
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Running Springs, California
“I Have Had Better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was recommended by my daughter, so we met her and her husband there for dinner. I was excited to read the menu but, was let down when the food arrived. I ordered the burger medium well but, it was far from it (more like medium rare). The bun was soggy, the fries were chewy and the onion rings were not cooked enough as they tasted like batter. My wife enjoyed the chili and salad that she had. The service was just average as we had to track down the waiter for the drinks and ask for silverware, napkins, etc. The atmosphere is nothing more than a huge bar with some TV's rather than a restaurant type with a bar. It looks far better on the outside than it does on the inside. Just not what I was expecting.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Best Burger in CO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I love burgers! Thus, I am always on the lookout for something great. So when one of the Food Network stars said their favorite burger was just an hour up the road from me, I had to check it out. So glad that I did!
The beef is great. Plenty of pink in the middle and boy was it juicy! What makes this place extra special, though, is the huge selection of fixings. They have everything from cream cheese to jalapeno skins; there was so much good stuff to add! I love the fries too! A big basket to share with the family was perfect!
Be warned: this place has a ton of seating, but even then, it is usually packed! Well worth the wait, though.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Overhyped...tv restaurant!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Been here on three occasions, even on my last visit upon request and well, I won't ever go back. Food is average at best, the atmosphere is that of a "dirty sports bar" and the service is spotty. Went last time and my business partner and I both got violently ill on something we ate there. We had to pull over the car and get sick. I don't care what "Man vs Food" says, pass on this joint!

Visited March 2014
Thornton, Colorado
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Tonight was my first visit. Overall, I was pleased with the experience. The atmosphere was a fun Irish sports bar. The food was pretty good. But the service was kind of lacking. The first server was good, but they did a shift change soon after we arrived. The guy that took over seldom came over to our table. So, other than feeling somewhat neglected, it was a pretty good experience.

Denver, Colorado
“Ye Old Burger Sports Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Oldie but goodie favorite of locals in Denver. Killer burgers and good old fashioned milkshakes! Don't be surprised if there is a wait on the weekends or at lunch time. Worth it if you are craving a good burger!

• Visited September 2013