“Excellent Pie” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent Pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went because of the Food Network show Diners, Drive IN's and Dives and were not disappointed! We ordered the pizza from the show and it was better than we imagined. Oh, and the choices of Hops was extensive. Be brave and try the unexpected and you will not be disappointed. I recommend getting there before the dinner rush.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Made to order!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Wow! Great pizza and a great laid back wait staff! We a had a little bit of a wait to get in but they take your mobile number and text or call you when your table is ready. It is in a cute part of town so walk around while you wait. I love all the options you get to add to your custom pizza. I had chicken, feta, garlic, mushroom and arugula with the pesto sauce on thin crust! It was to die for! My kids had the mac n cheese and we couldn't help but steal bites of it! To end our great experience here we had to leave with a Super Treat made of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, Coco Puffs, Mallos....SO GOOD!

Visited August 2013
Massachusetts
“Best Pizza I Have Ever Had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Saw this place on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives shortly before a vacation to Colorado, so we decided to stop in. What an experience! Let's start by the binder on the table of all of the types of beer and wine that they serve....a mix of local brews and other microbrews from around the world. I had a samaels oak aged ale...what a kick that beer had! Then came the main event....I had a brisket topped extra cheese pizza with blackberry bbq sauce. It may sound strange, but it is undoubtably the best pizza I have ever tasted. The sauce was mild enough that it did not take away from the taste of the dough or the brisket and cheese....the brisket was melt in your mouth and the dough was clearly homemade. On top of all that the service was exceptional! We finished off by splitting the Super Treat dessert. It had Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, Cocoa puffs and marshmallows, this was beyond tasty. I wish i didn't live on the other side of the country because I would be a frequent visitor to this gem!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Battle Ground, WA
“Loved the beer selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Huge beer selection - tasted a delicious Duchesse de Bourgogne - Flanders Red Ale - delicious BLEAT (Bacon, lettuce, egg, avocado, tomato) sandwich too...

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Evergreen, Colorado
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Friends took us here before the Broncos game and all I can say is, some of the best pizza and sandwiches I've ever had. We had some kind of brisket pizza that was in my top five all time (60 years). In addition, I had the pulled pork sandwich. There are a lot of average pulled pork sandwiches, most of them not as good as my wife's homemade pulled pork. This was without a doubt the best I've had (sorry honey). The roast beef was good, the salads were good, and a great beer menu. I have a new go to for pizza and sandwiches when guest visit. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Hops and Pie? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hops and Pie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.