“Excellent room & service” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #13 of 150 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
South Orange, New Jersey
“Excellent room & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I had booked the room months ago using my Marriott points, with paying for my last night. In the meantime my husband accumulated points,enough for the last night's stay. When I asked about changing the reservation to use his points, I was told no problem, and it was taken care of, quickly and easily. The room was fabulous (had the most comfortable bed I have had in a hotel in years), the breakfast more than adequate, and the location made it very easy for us to enjoy the city.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jack M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review! It makes my day to hear guests comment on how helpful our staff is. We will look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Craig, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This has the best location in downtown Denver. Across the street from the Pepsi Center, walking distance to Larimer Square, 16th Street Mall ,Coors Field and Six Flags. Have been there twice in the last month, probably won't stay anyplace else on future trips to Denver.

Service was great by every member of staff we encountered, including a corporate employee that gave us her spot in line, ahead of where we were, for the valet parking. The reception area is a super place to visit and take in the cityscape! Don't miss the fruit infused water by the entry!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5-star review! We’re so happy you are making us your home away from home when you’re in Denver. See you soon!
Mansfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I just spent 4 great days at this hotel. The staff was great and the experience was awesome. I first met Miss Adrienne who served me breakfast daily. Her hospitality and smile greeted me warmly and the complimentary breakfast was fantastic. She & Ilianna kept the buffet well stocked and the food was very tasty.They greeted each guest very warmly. The front desk personnel were welcoming and friendly. The shuttle drivers were very accommodating. They drove to my conferences and back and treated me very well, I want say thank you very much to Josh, Brent & Edgar you guys were great. 7/11/2013 - 7/15/2013

Thanks Again,

Demone Shoulders

Room Tip: A room on the West end of the building gives you a great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
What a great review! Thanks for taking the time to acknowledge our Breakfast and Valet Staff who work so hard for our guests. I will let the folks know that you mentioned by name that their hard work is not going unnoticed. See you next time, Ms. Shoulders!
Framingham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel was assigned to me by Priceline and I was very satisfied. The location was excellent, right outside of downtown within walking distance of 16th St. Mall, both stadiums and downtown restaurants. There is no free parking but with valet parking you get free shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel. The breakfast is excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you next time you’re in the Mile High City!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Ok, so I haven't tried them all but I have tried several hotels by several brands in the downtown Denver area. For starters the staff is tremendous, everyone goes out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay (but they aren't pushy). The hotel rooms are great! They have a nice "sitting area" and desk area to work from, they very large and very clean. You can tell they put a lot of thought into the design and finishes of the room. The hotel is also a 5 – 10 minute walk to key dining and entertainment areas such as Larimer Square and Market Street.

Here are a couple tips that I found to be helpful. They offer a free shuttle (SUV) ride to anywhere within a few miles of the hotel. They provide a card with a number you can text when you are ready to be picked up. Each time I have used them they were there within 10 minutes it was very convenient. This next tip may only affect me, but I like my room a bit colder when I sleep at night. The thermostat will only go down to 66 degrees (though it feels like 70 to me), but if you call the front desk they can override it and put it as low as you want. I’m sure they do this for conservation purposes, which is a great idea.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
This is an awesome review, we appreciate all the detail you put into it. I’m glad you were able to enjoy everything our property had to offer, especially our newest amenity, the complimentary shuttle. Denver has a lot of great hotels, so it’s a very satisfying feeling when we hear our guests say that we are at the top of their list! Thanks again.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a conference I attended in Denver. This was my first time to Denver and the front desk staff was very helpful to provide me a map upon check in. My room was absolutely beautiful a lot more then I had expected. Our conference was spread out in the Denver area with a few sessions here and there, I did notice however that Marriott is a Pepsi loyal. I made a comment to a coworker during a break out session, that I wished they had diet coke. Sure enough, 2 minutes later our room attendant for our meeting showed up with an ice cold diet coke. I know it's something so small, but it sure did make my day. What a great staff and a beautiful hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such great feedback! I will pass on this review to our Food & Beverage team, and tell them to keep up the great work. We hope to see you the next time your business travel plans bring you to Denver.
Sugar Land, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great hotel and very nice design. It's nice for business trips and okay for families.The service is good and all the employees are nice. The location is also very close to downtown. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jack M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thanks for the short, simple, sweet, and most importantly 5-star review! We hope to see you next time you’re in Denver. Safe travels!