“Great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 149 Hotels in Denver
Mason City, Illinois
“Great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Convenient location near interstate and shopping centers. Clean and reasonably quiet for urban area. Decent restaurants within a few minutes drive. There is an easy on and off access to the I 25 nearby.

Room Tip: We always choose an east side room for less road noise
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I work in Cherry Creek and some friends and I were at the bar in the Jw Marriott after a long week. The bartenders were cute, the aps were great, and it got busy as we were getting busy with the Cherry Creek ladies. At about 10 the bar was hopping and we decided we were too far gone to drive home, so on the way to the restroom I stopped by the front desk to see how much a night would cost. I asked Zack at the front desk how much it would cost for a room with a few beds. He told me he would do what he could to get me back into the bar because "we need to get you back into the action." I went to the restroom and he stopped me on the way back telling me he could get me a room in which he could put 3 beds in for 299. I jumped on it. A few hours later my friends ended up getting their own room because I found a new friend to share mine with. The next thing I know I woke up with a beautiful view of the mountains and nice break from home that started as just a couple of drinks with some buddies. A mini-vacation in a nice hotel with a great bar and a beautiful view. .

Room Tip: Definitely somewhere I will be sending family and friends from now on. It's the nicest area in D...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Nick S, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for the comments regarding your experience with us. We are delighted to hear you had such a good time in our bar and enjoyed your room. It was a pleasure hosting you and we hope you will come back to see us again soon!

stluciahoneymoon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

For a "5 star" hotel it is not family friendly. We started by pulling into the valet area to proceed to unload our car ourselves. Valet helped other cars that pulled in after us and we finally asked why we were not being helped. Got to front desk and checked in, we requested 2 bed rails since we have kids and don't want to fall of the beds while we are sleeping. The girl at the desk had never heard of such a request and we insisted she contact housekeeping since it's pretty standard. Later she called and said she spoke with housekeeping and they too had never herd of the rails too. I asked to speak with them myself since this is just preposterous, she refused and eventually I got the on shift manager. He too insisted they he has never heard of railings and refused to give me the corporate phone number to voice a complaint. Probably the last time I will ever use a Marriott

Stayed May 2015
Stefanie M, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Good morning and thank you for providing us with your feedback in regards to your last stay.
On behalf of the JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek I would like to express our apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us again. We don't have bed rails for our guest beds available currently, however do provide pack and plays. Hand rails haven't been a frequent request for us, however something to look into.
Thank you again and we hope to see you with us again in the near future.

Best regards,
Stefanie McDowell
Rooms Operations Manager
Guadalajara, Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed 1 night with my brother , he had an early flight so I planed to rest untill 11 Am. He told reception on the way out and even with a no disturb sign on my door housekeeping tríed to get in twice. When I went down for breakfast every place was sold to locals for there Brunch. They did not save any spaces for the guests actualy staying at the Hotel. The only thing the Reception could do is apologise and recomend a restaurant around the córner. Good yes very good no.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Nick S, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we address these issues moving forward. We appreciate the opportunity to host you as our guest and hope we will get the chance to better your experience in the future. If there is any other way I can be of service please let me know.

150 Clayton Lane
Denver, CO 80206
P: 303-316-2700
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've been visiting the JW Marriott (Denver Cherry Creek) for over a year. It is one of my absolute favorite destinations. The entire staff from the front door valet to the front desk to the management is friendly, fantastic and helpful. They always make me feel so welcome and treat me like a VIP. Anyone traveling to the Denver area add this to your list of "homes away from homes". They also welcome and treat all "children in little hair suits" with affection, goodies and attention. With the shopping and plethora of restaurants all within walking distance, the location is excellent matching this remarkable Hotel! Max D

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your comments. It is truly an honer to be considered a home away from home. We appreciate the opportunity to host you as our guest and hope you will visit us again soon!

Aspen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my go to hotel whenever I travel to Denver. It is everything and more you'd expect from a hotel of this caliber. I've never been treated better and I am a very frequent traveler. Everyone from the valet when you enter the hotel to the front desk, housekeeping and restaurant were top notch. I would advise anyone traveling to the Denver area to stay here and no place else. It is INCREDIBLE

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you have had such a good experience with us. It's always a pleasure hosting you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

If you have an opportunity to stay at The JW take it! Fantastic views, all the employees are so friendly and helpful! The rooms are spacious and well taken care of! A real treat to stay at such a lovely property!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Nick S, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. It was a pleasure getting the opportunity to host you as our guest and we hope to see you again next time!

150 Clayton Lane
Denver, CO 80206
P: 303-316-2700
F: 303-316-4697

Been to JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!