“ES Denver Int” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Denver-International Airport

You added Embassy Suites Denver-International Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Denver-International Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7001 Yampa St., Denver, CO 80249 (Denver International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Cars Sleep Free
Ranked #49 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Park City, United States
“ES Denver Int”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Great Staff; very helpful Excellent location to Denver International Receptions: Evening & Breakfast are great!!! Clean rooms Nice restaurant Front Desk Staff are superb... Recommend this hotel for business travel, families and business meetings

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Evan D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Denver-International Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Your review is truly appreciated by our entire staff...thank you so much for taking the time to do so!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We went to this hotel because it is a Hilton property. We were able to park our car at the hotel and was shuttled to the airport. We arrived back and stayed the night. Evening reception was amazing. Snacks were better than most. We had dinner at the restaurant and it was great. Breakfast was good and included in price. I left my coat when we checked out and they are sending it to me. Everyone was so nice. Property is clean and everything worked! I would recommend highly.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

So happy to hear of your wonderful experience!!! Thank you for your review!!!
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is a typical Embassy Suites hotel. The rooms are vey large, two room suites with a sitting room and a bedroom. Each room has it's own television and the sitting room has a big table that will seat 4 people. The bathroom was a bit dated, but had plenty of counter space.

The hotel is a LONG way from Denver so if you don't have a Car, you will be eating at the hotel restaurant. The free breakfast was terrific, with made-to-order omelets, and a full buffet of other choices. The lunch and dinner menu is acceptable, but nothing special. I had the club sandwich and it was very good, and more than I could eat.

The hotel shuttle to/from the airport runs every 30 minutes during prime times and every 40 minutes during the middle of the day. Be sure to sign up for a time as it is often crowded early in the morning. If you want to turn in your rental car, just call the hotel after dropping off the car and the shuttle bus will pick you up at the rental car return rather than having to go back to the terminal.

Great hotel. I will stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a kind review!!! See you next time!!!
Glen Burnie, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Nice hotel to stay. I often stay when visiting Denver for business. Provides complimentary breakfast which is a #1 amenity I look for in hotels. The complimentary happy hour every evening during the week is also nice for unwinding after a long day. Con - wireless internet access in your guest room is $14.95/day, can add up if you there for a long business trip. You can use their business center where internet is free.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your review!!! We truly appreciate the kind words!!!
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites Denver Airport to provide training for new hires. To maximize my time I requested early check-in. I was not only granted an early check-in (10 AM) I was upgraded to an Executive Suite. This greatly facilitated my meeting and they even accommodated more by providing a cable for me to hook up to the television monitor. Although I paid a bit more for this location it was more than worth it for these two things alone. On the last day of my training we had a customer presentation (webinar) that started at 2 PM so I requested a later departure. The manager graciously allowed me to finish my meeting and check-out at 3:15. This was very helpful and verified my choice of Hilton properties as my hotels of choice.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Evan D, General Manager at Embassy Suites Denver-International Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
I am so happy to hear that we were able to accomodate your travel needs!! I truly appreciate you taking the time to provide such a positive review...and we look forward to your next visit!!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

The hotel is ideal for a meeting, airport transfer, great breakfast, managers evening event, fitness room and great wifi. We are a company that bring people in from all corners of North America for 2 day meetings, this place works well. We have used it 15+ times. We do not look anywhere else when meeting in Denver.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

You are so kind to write such a great review!!! See you next time!!!
Santa Cruz, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed a couple days ago, we had to get new room keys every time we left our room, what a pain! The shower was all messed up, the spicket was detached from the shower wall. I tested the water temp, got into the shower and nearly burned myself, the handle had slowly turned and man that water was hot. Did anyone care? Will I be back? I think not.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Reading your review upset me to say the least. I certainly apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while here...and I can assure you I would love nothing more than to look into them and resolve them immediately. If by chance you read this response...please reach out to me directly so I may learn some more information and fix the issues.

Again...my sincerest apologies.

Been to Embassy Suites Denver-International Airport? Share your experiences!