“Perfect Non-Corporate Coffee Shop!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Alamosa, Colorado
“Perfect Non-Corporate Coffee Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

I'm a coffee house junkie...and If you also prefer non-chain, independent coffee houses, "Venice on the Boulevard" is a classic...organic, fair-trade coffees...smoothies. Baristas who prepare your latte with artistry...wood floors, art for sale on the walls, free internet...and you can hang there for a couple of hours without getting pushed onward.

Venice is not a restaurant, as the category lists it...its food fare is simple, but wholesome.
My daughter attends Regis University, and I need my caffeine fix when I go to Denver to visit. Take the Lowell exit if your going west on 70 ...much quicker....take the Federal Exit if your going east on 70. i took the photos with my phone...

• Visited February 2012