“June 2014” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World

Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World
7970 Northfield Blvd, Denver, CO 80238 (Stapleton)
720-385-3600
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 42 Shopping in Denver
Saint Peters, Missouri
15 attraction reviews
“June 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

The Store is huge!!!. I could have spent all day in the store. Items are competitively priced. The store has a restaurant inside.

Visited June 2014

Minneapolis
14 attraction reviews
“The bowling alley is the best!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The restaraunt and bowling area are decorated like an aquarium. So cool! My teenager loved it! The store was smaller than I expected, but it was okay.

Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado, United States
11 attraction reviews
“Fun place to shop and kill time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been to this location several times and have fun no matter who I am with.
Bass Pro is located right of I-70 in Stapleton, so it's easy access to the airport and surrounded by other shops/restaurants. I have found this is a great place to kill time pre-flight out of DIA, especially if you have friends from out of town that aren't familiar with it.
The gun room, large fresh-water aquariums, and not to mention boats, tents, and the tons of taxidermy animals make for an entertaining way to kill a few hours. It's free to look around, which is always a bonus.

Visited May 2014
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
18 attraction reviews
“Great Rest Stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was going to run in, get a smashed penny, and run out. Did that happen? Nossireebob! I bet a spent 30 minutes in here, and I'm not even an outdoorsy person! I sat on the couch in front of the roaring fireplace and called my mom, and then I sat in front of the huge fish tank and contemplated life! I wandered around and checked out the dead animals; it was better than a natural science museum! All they've got to do is place little informational cards in front of the critters, and they'd be set as an educational experience! It was pretty obvious, I think, that I was NOT going to buy anything, but the employees were all still very friendly.

Visited March 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
25 attraction reviews
“It's a store, a museum, a restaurant, an aquarium...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Be sure to stop in if you are in the area. It has everything you could need for the outdoors from camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, cooking, home decor, boating, atv's, etc. The restaurant inside is pretty good as well. Be sure to stop by and look at the freshwater fish in the display at the center of the store and also stop in and look at the saltwater tank in the restaurant.

Visited February 2014