“Excellent experience!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver

You added Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver to your Saves list
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   18600 East 63rd Avenue, Denver, CO 80249 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #84 of 148 Hotels in Denver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was sent to this hotel by United Airlines after an unexpected overnight stop in Denver. An entire planeload of passengers was distributed to various hotels and I and about 12 others were assigned to the Microtel. We were unlucky. We were picked up by the hotel shuttle which is a minivan holding 10 passengers. there is only one minivan so part of the group was left behind. On the way to the hotel, we told the shuttle driver that we had to return to the airport by 8:00 the following morning. Did I mention that it was now about 1:00 am? The driver informed us that there was only one run per hour at 15 minutes past the hour and advance signup was required. Too bad-the 6:15 and 7:15 runs were already fully subscribed. Clearly no one was going to go out of the way to accomodate some extra guests who never would have stayed there without the airline delay. On to the hotel.

The large onslaught of people was way too stressful for the one desk clerk to handle. It took an hour for all of us to be assigned rooms. After receiving the room key I went to the room and discovered that someone else was already sleeping there. I returned to the desk to find another guest with the same problem. At last I had a room. OMG it was horrible. The room smelled of musty carpet overlaid with strong disinfectant. The beds were covered with creepy disgusting spreads made out of stretchy terrycloth. The bed was lumpy. Decent pillows though. I was one room from the lobby. I could hear the phone ringing incessantly. I could also hear a beep about every 10 seconds. I could not figure that out at all. OK. I was able to sleep a few hours after stuffing my ears with kleenex.

The next morning I reported to the lobby to partake in the rudimentary breakfast. I sat at a table and realize that I was directly under the beep that had annoyed me all night. It was a smoke alarm with a dead or dying battery. I mentioned this to the other diners. One other person, who was also near the lobby, had also heard this all night. I asked the desk clerk (same one from the night before) if she had noticed the smoke alarm beeping all night. "Oh did you hera that?" Why she could not have dealt with this I do not know.

Please do not stay here. It is clear from previous reviews that the management does not take guest comments into account when providing.service.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
SARCOXIE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Sometimes all you need is a few hours of sleep before traveling on. You expect a clean quiet room for a reasonable price. Don't choose this place. I've been in bars and pool halls with less smoke in the hallways. Room was dirty and the beds are llike sleeping in a sleeping bag. The whole interior is very worn down. The lobby and breakfast area was filled with guys just sitting around. This motel is surrounded by several quality motels. Spend a few extra bucks and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here after my connecting flight was cancelled. I originally booked a room here because the web info said it was only a mile from the airport and it was the least expensive of the area hotels at $50. Their info also boasted great customer service and a complimentary shuttle to/from airport. Well after waiting 45 minutes for a shuttle, the desk clerk called me and said it would be an additional hour for a shuttle to arrive. So I took a cab instead and ended up paying $30 for that. This hotel is actually the furthest from rhe airport in comparison to the other area hotels. The hotel all around ia old, poorly kept and dilapidated. The room I first was given had trash on the floor, a barely made bed and the bathroom was dirty and so i had to switch rooms. I could've saved time and money, as well as been in a much better hotel if I would've stayed anywhere else. The other hotels were around $70 and closer. This place is horrible. From the poor service to the poor facilities.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver

Address: 18600 East 63rd Avenue, Denver, CO 80249 (Formerly Super 8)
Location: United States > Colorado > Denver
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #84 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn Denver International Airport Hotel Denver
Microtel Denver
Denver Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.