“Best Pizza Outside NYC!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Parker, Colorado
“Best Pizza Outside NYC!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I grew up in Atlanta, Georgia where Mellow Mushroom began so I was raised on this pizza. I remember when Mellow Mushroom was in a dive location of hwy 78 in metro Atlanta with 5 stoners running the place. I practically lived there during high school. When I saw that Mellow Mushroom had franchised and now had 2 locations in Denver, I couldn't contain my happiness!!

The location and condition of the restaurants have changed quite a bit from my high school hangout, but the pizza id just as delicious as ever. From the brushed butter crust sprinkled with parmesan cheese, to the absolutely perfect amount of cheese, each slice is absolutely heaven.

If you are a lover of white pizza, then Mellow Mushroom will be your Mecca. Best I've ever had hands down.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

St. Germain, Wi.
“Loved the pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went for the pizza and was not disappointed. Excelent thin crust and great choice of toppings. They also have a great beer selection. The waitress was very nice and helpful.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great ambience, bar, food and menu. I would love to go here again. The staff was quick and cared that I enjoyed my meal.

Visited October 2012
Kings Beach, California
“Fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We were quite hungry from our early morning flight and went walking down 16th street for some lunch. There are a lot of options in this part of town. We liked the name and the menu looked delicious. We were not disappointed. The calzones were wonderful and the salads and beers were ice cold, the way they should be. Enjoyed the music and the patio was great. Recommend!

Visited September 2012
“The one and only pizza place on 16th St mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were surprised that this is really the one and only pizza place on the 16th Street Mall in Denver. It was a fun place where we were able to sit outside and watch all of the fantastic people go by. This restaurant also had wonderful service with most importantly great pizza options (with really funky names) and several local beer choices! The Magical Mystery Pizza was delicious and a combination we had never had before. Happy hour options looked promising...

• Visited September 2012