“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #736 of 2,555 Restaurants in Denver
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2014 NEW

A very posh restaurant and bar yet very comfortable for those in Jeans and a T-shirt. It's adjacent to Coors Field and it's located in the old Union Pacific building which is very cool. The whole area has been renovated with all sorts of craft brewery restaurants and pubs. I had a luncheon size steak and craft beer and LOVED it. with Appetizer and a beverage, along with a big salad, the total came to $30.

Salida
“Good place to grab a bite while waiting for a flight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

enjoyed the Reuben sandwich. Hubby had a nice burger and inlaws had the chicken sandwiches. Lots of food and we had a couple of beers. Service was not fast but it was friendly. We had time and it was nice.

Golden, Colorado
“Just Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

We went here to have our anniversary dinner as we really wanted to have their prime rib. The prime rib came out with this brown gravy which obscured any of the meat flavor, if their was ever any flavor. I sent my meat back, this time it came back with more fat that meat. I asked to speak with a manager.the manager did comp our dinner but, we didn't eat anything. She offered a different entree but, by then we definitely didn't want to eat here. We enjoy The Chophouse in Boulder, what happened to Denver?

Colorado
“Very Dirty Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

I'm sitting here at the Chophouse at the window bar and I'm appalled at how dirty this place is. I understand high traffic areas can't get as much attention but from my view this is total neglect of cleaning not just no time to sweep in between flurry of customers.It makes me wonder how the kitchen looks...

I unwrapped silverware to find a crusted knife to exchange for another roll only to have a crusty fork but at least I have two clean utensils now from two different sets. My advice would be to run through the dishwasher twice...

Waited over half an hour for a children salad and the crowd's died down. I frequent this airport weekly and will not be returning...

• Visited November 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, TX
“Great lunch. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

A great place to stop for lunch at the airport. I thought the price was reasonable for the amount of food you received and it is nice to get away from the airport feel for at least a little while.

Been to Denver Chophouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Denver Chophouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.