“Casual, quiet, tasty, bargain” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Street Food
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 16th Street
Transit: Wild Bangkok Bar and Grill is conveniently located on the 16th Street shuttle route at the 16th and Welton stop. Wild Bangkok is located one block South of the 16th and California light rail stop.
Description: Welcome to Wild Bangkok Bar and Grill (Sawadee Krub)! We are pleased to provide healthy, sophisticated Thai Cuisine in an upscale authentic environment daily. Our Executive Chef team brings over thirty years of award winning experience on multiple continents. Our staff comes from throughout Thailand ready to serve you from "the land of smiles". Our furnishings and decor are imported from throughout our native land. Please enjoy our VIP Khantoke dining area, a mainstay in Northern Thailand, available for the first time in our area. Our beef, seafood, chicken and vegetables are always chosen with consideration to health. Much of our food comes from local farms. Our experience is enhanced by an active bar and an exceptional twice daily happy hour featuring $5.00 Thai hors d"oeuvres and two for one draft beer, well drinks and house wine. We are pleased to bring authentic Thai cuisine and culture to our customers and hope that you enjoy many memorable dining experiences with us.
Dallas
“Casual, quiet, tasty, bargain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Got into town late, found this quiet place by accident. Second happy hour drink and food bargains at 9 pm are a treat. Enjoyed appetizer variety, good size main course portions. Left sated and satisfied. Will be back on purpose.

Visited August 2014

Aguascalientes, Mexico
“Not good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Not good, the food tasted like it was old, great decoration And great servise, maybe for only bar is good..............

Boise, Idaho
“Great food, Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The food was very good and the waitress I had was very pleasant. The decor is pretty sleazy, the bar was sticky, the bathroom was dirty. I would not go back for a sit down meal because the place was overall dirty. Again the food was great, so I would probably order out and eat at my home.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“WILD BANGKOK BAR & GRILL -- DELICIOUS FOOD IN A BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED SPACE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I've eaten at Wild Bangkok Bar and Grill in Denver on my last two visits to the city. My friend who lives here recommended it for Thai cuisine. It is a beautiful restaurant and was extremely quiet this evening when I arrived. One fellow was at the bar (it was during their happy hour) and I was the only diner, intially. Cordially greeted at the door and seated in a booth, the hostess / server was quite pleasant. I ordered a Heineken and the Bangkok Bowl (which is a huge bowl filled with brown rice, green pepper, carrots, baby corn, zucchini and plenty of white meat chicken. Quite filling and delicious for an extremely reasonable price. Perhaps because I was eating early, the restaurant was super quiet. I was told that they are packed at lunchtime, probably from the office workers who work in the buildings downtown. I did encounter ONE UNPLEASANT SITUATION. For some reason when a couple appeared at the front door and the bartender seated them, despite the completely empty restaurant besides me, he sat them in the booth behind mine. Consequently, the lady was seated in a booth with a back that was shared by me. At some point, I do not know why, she sharply jammed against the back that we were both sharing and THE JOLT HURT MY BACK (which is bad and can't take any sharp jolts). Apparently me leaning against the back of the booth on my side she could feel and in some kind of retribution she did her jolt back. The back of the booth is apparently loose. I do not know why with an empty restaurant, diners needed to be seated so closely. In any event, NEVER SIT IN A BOOTH IN THIS RESTAURANT. I will return because the food was very good and service cordial, but I will always sit at a table with a chair. I don't blame the restaurant for the rude behavior of this patron (who arrived considerably after I was eating my meal). IF YOU HAVE A BAD BACK, NEVER SIT IN A BOOTH. ALWAYS ASK FOR A TABLE WITH CHAIRS.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious food & friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I visited this restaurant today for lunch. The staff was super friendly and attentive. I really enjoyed the food as well! Plus, if you have gluten issues, everything is clearly marked on the menu. Highly recommend this restaurant to anybody in the downtown Denver area.