The Embassy Suites was the perfect spot for our Denver vacation. We stayed here for five nights and had a wonderful experience. The hotel is modern and clean, and the rooms are very large and quite comfortable. The bedroom was completely separate from the living room area, which was great when one of us wanted to turn in early. The hotel is within walking distance of our favorite spot for dinning and shopping: Larimer Square. (Don't miss Bistro Vendome and Rioja for dinner.) We took advantage of the free breakfast on several mornings, and it was fine. On-site parking is very expensive, but there are several cheaper lots across the street and next door to the hotel. The service at check-in, valet and the breakfast station was all five-star.
I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else the next time I'm in Denver.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel Denver
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown / Convention Center - the ideal destination hotel offering the perfect setting for business or pleasure and a gateway to the city's rejuvenated downtown scene. A contemporary convention property, our LEED Silver Certified hotel in Denver is a lively destination within walking distance of the best attractions in downtown. Your stay includes cooked to order breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager’s reception for two hours each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.