We stayed at Embassy Suites in San Marcos TX and loved it. So when we needed to book a hotel for our trip to Colorado we had no problem staying at one again. This trip we were traveling with 2 kids and when we got there we had been driving for 6 hrs. We pulled up the valet service greeted us and could tell we were checking in. They asked us if we needed help with our bags right away and I asked them if we could check in first then I would come back down and get our bags since we had 2 small children with us. They said no problem and pulled our car to the side. When we checked in the front desk attendant noticed that I had requested a room on a lower floor bc our 2 year old would try and look over the edge of the rails. The attendant had no problem finding us a lower room. When I finally made it back downstairs to get our bags our car was still in the same spot which made it really easy to get our bags. The valet helped me unload of bags and even met me upstairs at our room to help unload them into our room. The room was very clean and nice. We did have a problem with mini fridge and the AC at first. I couldn’t get the AC to cool down and the mini fridge didn’t work. I called the front desk and the maintenance guy came and replaced the fridge and showed me that the AC was on a motion sensor type deal and if it didn’t noticed any motion for a couple of hrs. then it would restart itself. He said that it usually didn’t restart so you had to do a little trick and take the face plate off then put it back on and it would start back up. They had a 2 hr. complementary happy hr. which the wife and I took advantage of at the end of each nights bc the kids wore us out. The complimentary breakfast they offered went beyond my expectations. They had everything from fresh fruit to pancakes. They even had a cook making any kind of omelets you asked for. From now on when we take of vacations this will be the only chain of hotels we will stay at.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel Denver
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown / Convention Center - the ideal destination hotel offering the perfect setting for business or pleasure and a gateway to the city's rejuvenated downtown scene. A contemporary convention property, our LEED Silver Certified hotel in Denver is a lively destination within walking distance of the best attractions in downtown. Your stay includes cooked to order breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager’s reception for two hours each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.