“Recomended to all” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center

You added Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Ranked #9 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Baytown, Texas
“Recomended to all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at Embassy Suites in San Marcos TX and loved it. So when we needed to book a hotel for our trip to Colorado we had no problem staying at one again. This trip we were traveling with 2 kids and when we got there we had been driving for 6 hrs. We pulled up the valet service greeted us and could tell we were checking in. They asked us if we needed help with our bags right away and I asked them if we could check in first then I would come back down and get our bags since we had 2 small children with us. They said no problem and pulled our car to the side. When we checked in the front desk attendant noticed that I had requested a room on a lower floor bc our 2 year old would try and look over the edge of the rails. The attendant had no problem finding us a lower room. When I finally made it back downstairs to get our bags our car was still in the same spot which made it really easy to get our bags. The valet helped me unload of bags and even met me upstairs at our room to help unload them into our room. The room was very clean and nice. We did have a problem with mini fridge and the AC at first. I couldn’t get the AC to cool down and the mini fridge didn’t work. I called the front desk and the maintenance guy came and replaced the fridge and showed me that the AC was on a motion sensor type deal and if it didn’t noticed any motion for a couple of hrs. then it would restart itself. He said that it usually didn’t restart so you had to do a little trick and take the face plate off then put it back on and it would start back up. They had a 2 hr. complementary happy hr. which the wife and I took advantage of at the end of each nights bc the kids wore us out. The complimentary breakfast they offered went beyond my expectations. They had everything from fresh fruit to pancakes. They even had a cook making any kind of omelets you asked for. From now on when we take of vacations this will be the only chain of hotels we will stay at.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for providing us with a thorough review of your last stay with us! I'm glad that my valet and front office team were able to accomodate your requests and make you feel right at home! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team and we hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (279)
Holyoke, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Room was spacious, well furnished, clean and quiet. The convention facilities were wonderful. Best of all the food was delicious, well prepared, and hot was hot and cold was cold! I did not have time to explore the hotel. Except for the price of parking, it was top notch!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I'm glad that you had a great experience recently at our hotel and we appreciate the feedback! We hope to see you again soon!
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We enjoyed all aspects of our stay! The location is great to enjoy 16th Street Mall! We were able to walk a short distance to shop and eat.The breakfast was excellent, the happy hour was a blast! We had the gym and pool to ourselves majority of the time.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the kind comments you shared about your previous stay. We hope you will visit us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a overall great experience here during the first week of July.

Pros:Nice rooms; great breakfast; close to everything in downtown Denver; very friendly, helpful staff

Cons: Lack of bath towels in bathroom although Housekeeping brought more up very quickly. AC hard to work, I woke up freezing both nights. Expensive parking (but I guess that is normal for a downtown hotel).

I would stay here again if I find myself in Denver again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review on TripAdvisor! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with us and look forward to having you visit us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm from NY so I know nothing about this town but Robert Lopez the Engineer gave me the run down of all the places I should see for the weekend & helped me a lot which was really cool. Mark, the overnight desk person, made me feel at home with the help he gave me & my roommate every time we called & Matthew, the cook who made the omelets in the morning, mmm he put his foot in it lol. I would definitely come back to this hotel whenever I'm back in town & those guys deserve a raise (just saying). Keep up the great work guys :D

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for providing us with a great review and recognizing some key members of our staff. I will be sure to share your comments with them and we can't wait to have you stay with us again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

If hotel is not sold out, the breakfast is great, how ever, when full, the breakfast area is too small for all the guest. Long waits for breakfast when crowed. Other wise, great place to stay. Clean, and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for providing us with some feedback from your last stay. I apologize about the lines in our breakfast area, and wanted to let you know that we are coming up with some different ideas to control the crowds. We hope to see you again soon!
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I recently spent a few days at this hotel in downtown Denver for a conference. Everything about the experience was great, from the very comfortable suite to the conference facilities. The suite had a great space to work in after the conference was done for the day. Every employee I came into contract with was genuinely friendly from the wait staff at breakfast to the front desk staff. This is a good value for downtown Denver.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the great review you posted on TripAdvisor! I will make sure to share your comments with our entire staff, and we hope to see you again soon!

Been to Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center? Share your experiences!