“This is a GREAT hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center

You added Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Ranked #11 of 149 Hotels in Denver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“This is a GREAT hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is by far one the best hotel experiences that I have ever had! The rooms are amazing and the views are spectacular. I atrium is beautiful and the breakfast is delicious, cooked to order (omelets) and INCLUDED! The only downside is the parking which is hard to find and costs a small fortune. I would recommend everything else about this property. Jennifer at the front desk was especially helpful, accommodating and friendly. Thank you for a great memory!

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
We take great pride in being one of the top hotels in the Denver area, and I'm glad that you felt the same way! Jennifer is a key piece to our staff and the customer service that we are known for. We would love to have you come stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (318)
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Loved the hotel and my stay was wonderful. I especially want to mention and thank employee Tommy - he serves made-to-order omelets every morning with a smile. Great service like his is what will bring me and my colleagues back next time we have a work trip in Denver.

Room Tip: The higher you go, the better the view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I'm glad that you had a great stay on your recent trip to our hotel and we would love to have you visit us on your next trip to Denver again!
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

This very clean hotel is right across the street from the Convention Centre and 2 blocks away from 16th street. There are lots of places to eat nearby. The staff at the hotel is extra friendly. The breakfast is outstanding and Tommy is the BEST omelet chef!!! The manager’s reception at the end of the day was a real treat. For 2 hours the bartender will make you whatever drink your heart desires at no charge. The snacks were great also. Sure it was not hot food, but really it's not meant to be your supper fill. :) Beds were super comfortable, and rooms were very large. Would definitely recommend this hotel, especially if you are there for a conference.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a great review on TripAdvisor! We offer some of the best amenities in the downtown area and I'm glad you were able to take advantage of them. Please come see us again soon!
Key West, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

If you are going to the convention center for work this hotel is great. It sits right across from the front doors and is so easy to your meetings or conference. We had a week of cold, bad weather and the location made it great to make all our work meetings. The hotel is close to 16th street for great shopping and food. Sadly for our stay it snowed almost every day or rained and the wind blew so it made getting out at night not fun. We are wimps about walking in cold nasty weather, so we ate like 5 days and nights in the hotel restaurant and we were not disappointed at all. The food was very good with different dinner specials each night. Lunch was super with great hot soup specials and very good sandwiches. The wait staff was super and the bartenders fun to sit and visit with.
My only disappointment was the management staff. I wanted to host a small reception in our room for about 10 people for some work that had gotten completed. I spoke with Brett and then Chad about what I wanted and when I would like to have it brought up to the room. I had problems with anyone getting back to me to confirm and give me a price or what I was asking for. In fact that never did happen.I actually received more help from the bartenders on duty. Sadly I didn't get their names but they were super. Bottom line it did work out after far more calls than I should have had to make, a panic when nothing had been brought to my room the afternoon of the reception as promised. But the staff saved the day and helped me out. I'm guessing a small little reception is no big deal when they normally deal with big parties.
I would for sure stay at this hotel again when in Denver. Rooms are large and clean the staff from the valets helping me with my car and luggage to the bartenders and wait staff are just wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for and end room even bigger than others. super!!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a great review from your recent stay. I will be sure to share all of your comments with our entire team. We take great pride in our customer service and I'm glad that you were able to take notice. Please feel free to contact me directly on your next trip to Denver and I would be glad to assist you! Our weather is starting to be great and we would love to see you again this summer!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while attending a math conference. It is located in a great spot. The hotel is right across the street from the convention center and about two blocks from 16th Street which has places to shop, eat and night time entertainment. My family tagged along and had plenty of things to keep them busy while I attended the conference. The staff at this hotel is very friendly. The breakfast buffet was great and the omelette chef, Tommy made the best omelette ever. He also was very nice and friendly. Ever staff member that I came in contact with was very friendly. The managers reception each evening was a nice way to end my busy day. I always like staying at Embassy Suites because their rooms always accomodate my family size and the free breakfast is always a plus. The rooms at this location were very nice and clean. The beds were very comfortable. I loved everything about this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
We appreciate you choosing to stay at our hotel for the recent math conference! Thank you for all the wonderful comments you shared on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you again soon!
Wilmington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This Embassy is clean, friendly and so new. The decoration and ambiance were very nice. Directly across from the convention center so very convenient location. Could also walk to lots of restaurants and shopping. Wonderful hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel, and it's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you again!
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Excellent hotel. Extremely helpful, friendly staff. Delicious complementary breakfast each morning, including individually cooked omelets. Large suites. I would absolutely come back to stay here again. Very reasonable priced.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for providing us with a great review about your recent stay! We certainly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to having you stay with us again!

Been to Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center? Share your experiences!