We spent a week skiing and wanted to see Denver before heading home. Embassy Suites was a great pick. It is right around the corner from everything we wanted to see. An easy walk to the 16th St. Mall, Colorado Muesem and Coors Field. Although we were a week too early for the begining of baseball season there was still plenty to do right down the street from Coors Field. The hotel is directly across from the convention center which is great if that's what your in town for. The made to order breakfast was great along with the chef and staff that were very nice. Didn't get to use the pool, we were there on a weekday and it was empty when we saw it. Overall all a great place to stay and will be back next time I'm in the Denver area.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel Denver
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown / Convention Center - the ideal destination hotel offering the perfect setting for business or pleasure and a gateway to the city's rejuvenated downtown scene. A contemporary convention property, our LEED Silver Certified hotel in Denver is a lively destination within walking distance of the best attractions in downtown. Your stay includes cooked to order breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager’s reception for two hours each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.