“The front desk is in a confusing location. The room was rather bland yet very clean.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center

You added Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center to your Saves list
Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1420 Stout Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Internet Deal
Ranked #9 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Loveland, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Upon arrival, the bellhops were super friendly and helpful. The check-in desk is in a confusing location if you've never been there before. Room was spacious and clean... the decor was bland though. The shower was nice! The bed was super comfortable!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at our hotel! I will be sure to share it with my staff and we hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Embassy Suites is always nice. Nice to have a little more room to spread out (having the living area and small bar in addition to the bedroom). The hotel was clean and quiet. Location right next to the Convention Center was great. We were able to walk to 16th St. Mall, REI, restaurants, comedy show, etc. And it was right next to the Hyatt which was the pick up point for Colorado Mountain Express so that made our early morning trip to the mountains easy.
Free breakfast was nice (they should add waffles) and the evening happy hour was nice too. Pool area was warm and clean - wish I had remembered my swim suit!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
I'm glad that you and your family had a great stay at our hotel! I'm glad that you were able to take advantage of the Colorado Mountain Express and visit our fabulous mountains. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Aurora
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I'm a country boy but I've been all over the world. So when I get to stay at a nice place I know it.
Embassy Suites in Downtown Denver is just that. I nice place.
The staff do magic. The place is spotless, but you never see them working. The ones you do see are professional and helpful.
The highlight of the stay is the complimentary Full Service Breakfast. What a bargain.
And the complimentary evening social hour is a nice touch.
The staff that work the breakfast and social hour are wonderful.
I do wish they had a hot tub in the pool area.
Their location next to the convention center and two blocks from the 16th street shuttle (free) is great.
As this was a return visit, I doubt we'll ever stay anywhere else in downtown Denver.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
We are so glad that you chose to come see us again! We would love to become your new "home away from home" when you are in the Denver area! I will be sure to share your comments with my staff and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Shelton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

From the time i arrived until the time I departed, each and every person I encountered ensured that my needs were meet and always asked if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. Everyone extremely helpfull and happy. I travel alot and I know that this location and Hotel will be my hotel choice in staying while in Denver. You want the experience of excellance? Stay at this establishment and marval over everything they offer and provide you and each of thier guests staying thier.

Thank you!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Thank you for providing us with such a great review on TripAdvisor! We take great pride in the level of service we provide to our guests, and I'm glad you were able to take notice. I will share all your comments with my team, and we hope to see you again soon!
Layton, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This hotel has a great location in downtown Denver. It's right across the street from the Convention Center, a little over a block away from the 16th Street Mall, and convenient to public transportation. It is also a relatively short walk from the hotel to the US Mint and also to the Pepsi Center. There are several good restaurants nearby.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

And of course there is the breakfast. The breakfast was cooked to order. We always enjoy the breakfast at Embassy Suites. It is second to none.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
I'm glad that you and your family had a great stay at our hotel! We certainly appreciate the feedback and I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. We hope you will come visit us again soon!
Orange County New york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great stay HIGHLY recommend. The best staff I have ever dealt with. I would return tomorrow. The food is excellent a walk to great area no complaints. From the valet to the clerk to the cooks everyone is looking to help

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for providing us with excellent feedback from your recent stay! We take great pride in the level of service our hotel is known for! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff and we hope to see you again soon!
iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This property is an outstanding hotel with amazing decor, room set up, breakfast and fitness center. However, in-room internet service should be free in every hotel, especially ones that charge $200+ per night.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I'm glad you had a great stay at our hotel! I will be sure to share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center? Share your experiences!