My husband and I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Denver for eight nights, my chorus was singing at an International Sweet Adeline competion.
The suite we had was comfortable, private and clean. The bed was comfortable and clean. The hotel itself was quite unique as all of the suites opened to a balcony that overlooked the atrium downstairs. It was quite spectacular!
We had a hot, made to order breakfast every morning with fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, bacon, eggs, sausage, freshly made omelets(to order) as well as hot coffee and chilled juices. There was a happy hour every day with drinks, snacks and welcoming staff.
We had dinner in the restaurant a number of times and while the service was a bit slow (there were lots of people mind you), the staff were friendly and the food was delicious.
We would stay there again in a heartbeat.
I would recommend this hotel and would choose it again. Oh yeah...very central and convenient!
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel Denver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown / Convention Center - the ideal destination hotel offering the perfect setting for business or pleasure and a gateway to the city's rejuvenated downtown scene. A contemporary convention property, our LEED Silver Certified hotel in Denver is a lively destination within walking distance of the best attractions in downtown. Your stay includes cooked to order breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager’s reception for two hours each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.