I stayed here back in January of 2012 and I will be back this coming January 2013 too. I am really looking forward to it. The hotel is located a few blocks away from some of the best parts of Downtown Denver. Swift walk takes you to dining, dancing, pubs, shops...you name it. The facility itself is master class in its aesthetics and the staffs service. From host to breakfast chef, everyone was very pleasant. The King suite I stayed in had a nice living space with a desk for me to get work done and an extremely comfortable bed. The amenities were modern and clean and you can tell the construction of the building is good because you don't hear a bunch of slamming doors, so your room is peaceful regardless of how busy the Hotel is. I have realized not all Embassy suites are as nice as this one, but I do prefer to stay in them if they are available where I'm going.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel Denver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown / Convention Center - the ideal destination hotel offering the perfect setting for business or pleasure and a gateway to the city's rejuvenated downtown scene. A contemporary convention property, our LEED Silver Certified hotel in Denver is a lively destination within walking distance of the best attractions in downtown. Your stay includes cooked to order breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager’s reception for two hours each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.