Very happy with this hotel. Its nice inside and the service is better than average. We were staying in a suite and it had everything you need. Really like the fact that there are 2 TVs (so you can watch tv outside when someone is sleeping) and the view outside is not bad either.
Morning breakfast is great too.
Hotel location is very convenient...just across the street from the convention center. Really good if you are here for a conference...also there are a plenty of very good restaurants at walking distance.
Only downside is the noise from the train that runs next to the hotel...guess it shouldn't be much of a problem if you are a sound sleeper or have room on a higher floor (I was 10th). Also the internet is not free.
My room had a desk with PC video in (VGA) and HDMI in, it may be good idea to carry your cables if you want to watch movies from your computer on the big screen.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel Denver
- Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown / Convention Center - the ideal destination hotel offering the perfect setting for business or pleasure and a gateway to the city's rejuvenated downtown scene. A contemporary convention property, our LEED Silver Certified hotel in Denver is a lively destination within walking distance of the best attractions in downtown. Your stay includes cooked to order breakfast each morning and a complimentary manager’s reception for two hours each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Denver - Downtown / Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.