“Fabulous service and hotel!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Denver

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Hotel Denver to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Wine, Dine & Unwind!
Ranked #1 of 147 Hotels in Denver
Kansas City, Missouri
“Fabulous service and hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Four Seasons in Denver for a sisters retreat. We were looking for a hotel that had a full service spa on site. I got lucky and found this beautiful hotel while doing my research. We were even luckier when we were able to get a good rate.

My first impressions of the hotel were great. This is a newly constructed building so everything was nice and sparkly. The lobby was modern and very airy and well appointed. The room I stayed in faced north on the top floor. I had a great view of the city and some of the mountains to the northwest. If you want more of a mountain view then definitely ask for a western facing view. The room I had was very spacious. The bathroom was gorgeous and super modern. I loved the rain shower head in the shower. I also loved the TV embedded into the mirror. It made the process of getting ready for the day pretty nice. It made me wish I had one at home. The sinks are great since they serve as a gentle night light during the evening. They are lit from underneath. The tub was outstanding. It was very deep and came with a waterfall faucet.

The beds were fantastic! I slept like a baby. It was great having electric outlets by the bed so that I could keep my mobile next to me while it was charging. There are light switches by the bed that control the rest of the room's lights so it's not necessary to get out of bed to turn them off. The in room espresso machine was a nice addition and so much better than your typical in-room coffee makers. There is an in-room safe in the closet. There are also some umbrellas provided in case you forget yours at home.

Since we stayed there for the spa I would be remiss if I didn't mention it. The spa was fabulous and perfect for my sister and me. It has a jacuzzi and a steam room for relaxing before and after your appointment in the locker room. There are his and hers locker rooms on premise. I had the 1 hour massage that was excellent. Any longer and I would have been asleep. My sister had the facial and enjoyed her services as well. After receiving our services there was an area to primp. They do provide the essentials like hair brushes, dryers, mouthwash, and lotion and so on. The one important thing I'd like to stress is that the entrance to the spa is pretty discrete. It is located on the second floor and is accessible by elevator. You don't have to walk through the lobby to get there. That's a bonus for me.

Overall I really enjoyed my experience at the Four Seasons and would definitely go back the next time I'm in the Denver area. It would definitely be my first choice.

Room Tip: Choose a room nearest to the top facing either north or west.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear ugacrew,
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! It is wonderful to read your comments and we will be sure to share them with our team. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind Regards, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Frisco, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I spent two nights recently in the Four Seasons in downtown Denver to catch some shows nearby. The location is perfect for the many venues in the downtown area. The staff went out of their way to greet you by name and to make sure our stay was perfect. The room was spotless and equipped with many amenities. We would recommend this fine hotel anytime.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the old water tower on the 16th stree mall.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Aspen, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed at the Four Seasons in Denver for three nights on business this December. I travel to Denver often and have tried most of the downtown hotels.

Value is a key consideration for these business trips and while I would not typically choose the hotel at the rack rate when I found an online deal that put the hotel's price in line with the other hotels in the market I decided to give it a try.

This is by far the best room product in the Downtown corridor. Great lighting, nice desk area, amazing bathroom with soaking tub and TV in the mirror with great sound so that you could see and hear the TV well from the Shower.

I did not dine at the Edge during my stay but have eaten in the bar there before and found it fine but nothing mind blowing. I have not eaten in the restaurant section.

I was able to take in a massage during my stay and while the service was great the atmosphere was not somewhere I would like to relax for long periods of time.

On upcoming trips to Denver I would certainly stay at the hotel again but would not pay a significant premium over the market (Sheraton, Westin, Embassy Suites(actually a very nice hotel), Teatro, Ritz, etc.)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

While the Four Seasons was generally a nice property, as to be expected, it lacked any real character and was WELL overpriced for what it offered.

Our initial room wasn't cleaned and so we had to return to the lobby and wait for another. While I'm not usually too picky about this type of thing, we didn't appreciate the condescending attitude of the front desk when we brought up the issue.

When we checked-out, there were several charges added to our bill (movies, I believe) that we hadn't ordered. And because we checked-out in a hurry without reviewing the bill (a mistake on our end), we had no recourse for rectifying the issue. The callousness with which it was handled almost made us feel like this was a common practice.

Overall: if you want a luxury property with luxury service, stay somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Master G,
Thank you for sharing your invaluable feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than exceptional. We strive to exceed all expectations and pride ourselves on amazing guest service, and want all of our guests to experience this. It is disappointing to hear that you did not have a positive interaction with one of our team members. Our Front Office Manager, Chad Merced, would welcome the opportunity to hear more about your experience and interaction with our team. If you would be willing to do so, please call 303-389-3000 and ask for Chad Merced. We hope to hear from you and also hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back and provide a memorable, phenomenal stay.

Thank you, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations
St. Thomas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Went up to Denver for my birthday and had a great time at the Bronco's game, Bruce Springseen concert. My only disappointment was that unlike other Four Seasons Hotels I have stayed at, they would not provide a car to either of these events. Otherwise the hotel was nice.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Hello!
Thanks for your time in sharing your experience with us. Regarding the car service, we do offer a complimentary car service during the downtown Denver area. We have a Cadillac Escalade that is available on a first come, first serve basis. It can be quite popular during certain peak times, so perhaps it was out with another guest when you were seeking a ride? Sorry it was unavailable while you were seeking transportation. Next time, we hope you'll be able to experience our complimentary Cadillac Escalade car service. Thanks again, we hope to see you soon! Dana Berry, Director of PR
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We stayed three nights at the Four Seasons; it is a great hotel. The rooms were large and clean with many amenities. Because my wife has some mobility problems, we stayed in an accessible room. The shower and toilet accommodated her needs easily. The in-room dining for breakfast was efficient.
The parking valet recovered our car quickly when we called for it. All of the personnel were polite and helpful.
The hotel restaurant (Edge) is very good. I have a review in the restaurant section.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Even for a Four Seasons, this hotel stands our for service, food and facility. Everyone on the staff was attentive, happy, helpful. Restaurant was excellent and the rooms and view were as good as any I've stayed in.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Denver? Share your experiences!