“Outstanding Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Denver

You added Four Seasons Hotel Denver to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 150 Hotels in Denver
Frisco, Colorado
“Outstanding Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I spent two nights recently in the Four Seasons in downtown Denver to catch some shows nearby. The location is perfect for the many venues in the downtown area. The staff went out of their way to greet you by name and to make sure our stay was perfect. The room was spotless and equipped with many amenities. We would recommend this fine hotel anytime.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the old water tower on the 16th stree mall.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
Aspen, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stayed at the Four Seasons in Denver for three nights on business this December. I travel to Denver often and have tried most of the downtown hotels.

Value is a key consideration for these business trips and while I would not typically choose the hotel at the rack rate when I found an online deal that put the hotel's price in line with the other hotels in the market I decided to give it a try.

This is by far the best room product in the Downtown corridor. Great lighting, nice desk area, amazing bathroom with soaking tub and TV in the mirror with great sound so that you could see and hear the TV well from the Shower.

I did not dine at the Edge during my stay but have eaten in the bar there before and found it fine but nothing mind blowing. I have not eaten in the restaurant section.

I was able to take in a massage during my stay and while the service was great the atmosphere was not somewhere I would like to relax for long periods of time.

On upcoming trips to Denver I would certainly stay at the hotel again but would not pay a significant premium over the market (Sheraton, Westin, Embassy Suites(actually a very nice hotel), Teatro, Ritz, etc.)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

While the Four Seasons was generally a nice property, as to be expected, it lacked any real character and was WELL overpriced for what it offered.

Our initial room wasn't cleaned and so we had to return to the lobby and wait for another. While I'm not usually too picky about this type of thing, we didn't appreciate the condescending attitude of the front desk when we brought up the issue.

When we checked-out, there were several charges added to our bill (movies, I believe) that we hadn't ordered. And because we checked-out in a hurry without reviewing the bill (a mistake on our end), we had no recourse for rectifying the issue. The callousness with which it was handled almost made us feel like this was a common practice.

Overall: if you want a luxury property with luxury service, stay somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Master G,
Thank you for sharing your invaluable feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that your experience was less than exceptional. We strive to exceed all expectations and pride ourselves on amazing guest service, and want all of our guests to experience this. It is disappointing to hear that you did not have a positive interaction with one of our team members. Our Front Office Manager, Chad Merced, would welcome the opportunity to hear more about your experience and interaction with our team. If you would be willing to do so, please call 303-389-3000 and ask for Chad Merced. We hope to hear from you and also hope for a future opportunity to welcome you back and provide a memorable, phenomenal stay.

Thank you, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations
St. Thomas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Went up to Denver for my birthday and had a great time at the Bronco's game, Bruce Springseen concert. My only disappointment was that unlike other Four Seasons Hotels I have stayed at, they would not provide a car to either of these events. Otherwise the hotel was nice.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Hello!
Thanks for your time in sharing your experience with us. Regarding the car service, we do offer a complimentary car service during the downtown Denver area. We have a Cadillac Escalade that is available on a first come, first serve basis. It can be quite popular during certain peak times, so perhaps it was out with another guest when you were seeking a ride? Sorry it was unavailable while you were seeking transportation. Next time, we hope you'll be able to experience our complimentary Cadillac Escalade car service. Thanks again, we hope to see you soon! Dana Berry, Director of PR
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We stayed three nights at the Four Seasons; it is a great hotel. The rooms were large and clean with many amenities. Because my wife has some mobility problems, we stayed in an accessible room. The shower and toilet accommodated her needs easily. The in-room dining for breakfast was efficient.
The parking valet recovered our car quickly when we called for it. All of the personnel were polite and helpful.
The hotel restaurant (Edge) is very good. I have a review in the restaurant section.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Even for a Four Seasons, this hotel stands our for service, food and facility. Everyone on the staff was attentive, happy, helpful. Restaurant was excellent and the rooms and view were as good as any I've stayed in.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I really like this hotel. I have stayed on business a couple of times previously and have always enjoyed staying here, however I found my stay this time to be better than the previous stays. Service was excellent, the room is so modern, large and comfortable. I especially like the bath with all the wonderful amenities. The wonderful rockwork and fixtures for the tub, along with the great mood lighting just made it too inviting not to have a leisurely bath. Housekeeping was very punctual. I found myself needing a band aid as I was about to leave the hotel for a meeting and called housekeeping to see if they could get me one. In less than one minute someone showed up at my door with not just one, but three band aids and in the exact size I had specified. Great service, friendly staff, beautiful hotel. The location is also great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business