“I had issues but manager made it right” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Denver

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Hotel Denver to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Wine, Dine & Unwind!
Ranked #1 of 147 Hotels in Denver
Denver, Colorado USA
“I had issues but manager made it right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Booked a room for my birthday on Nov 9, 2011. The package included dinner in the Edge restaurant inside the hotel. Everything was great until the next morning. I got up to shower and there was no hot water. I couldn't really believe it so I let the water run for quite a while thinking it would get hot but it never did. I called down to the front desk and found out that the boiler broke and there was no estimate as to when the hot water would be available.

In addition, the heated floor in my bathroom didn't work and the little tv in the bathroom didn't work. While not critical, these last two things surprised me as I expect perfection from Four Seasons properties (and they usually deliver).

Upon check out, I noted my concerns with the agent and she suggested I talk to the manager. He was very nice and helpful. My planned outcome in talking with the manager was to see if I could get them to comp me a room for a future visit.

Instead, the manager comp'd my existing bill, which when you take into account my wife and I had dinner, parking, taxes, etc....was around $500. I paid nothing. I was surprised.

I think it's important to publish this review because it illustrates that when something goes wrong, management will make it right.

Because of this, I can recommend this hotel without reservation.

Bottom line: I would not hesitate to stay there again or recommend friends stay there when they're in town. In fact, I am going to Chicago next month and I'm staying at the Four Seasons.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
It sounds like you did have a few issues with your stay, unfortunately.... we are sorry to hear it was less than perfect, but are thrilled to hear everything was corrected for you. Our team prides itself on exceptional customer service and are glad we were able to impress you in the end. Thanks for sharing your story of customer service, and we hope when you come back next time, your experience will truly be remarkable. Glad to hear you are visiting our friends at Four Seasons Hotel Chicago! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back. Kindly, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

From the time I checked in to the time I checked out, I was completely impressed with the hotel appearance, amenities and staff. The location was also perfect...within walking distance to everything that downtown Denver has to offer.

Room Tip: Corner suites are great with plenty of windows showcasing the view of downtown and distant mountains...
Battle Creek, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The staff did an outstanding job and the experience of my stay exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend the Four Seasons Hotel. Clean, accommodating, professional, great food. The Hotel is withing walking distance of area attractions and good food.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

An amazing hotel with all the bells and whistles. Love the room. Fasinated by the bathroom tv in the mirror. The shower and tub is incredible. Service was fantastic. I love how they make a point to know ans use your name. The bar and restaurant are excellent. The location is great... Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Wonderful poolside service. I loved the personalized touch. Overall it was one of the best hotel experiences.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thanks for sharing your kind feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon! Best Regards, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Having stayed at both The Ritz-Carlton Denver and the Four Seasons Denver, you'd have difficulty telling the two properties apart. I loved the rock walls in the rooms, which made it feel like I was in Denver rather than a generic hotel in Anywhere USA. The staff was really helpful and friendly, always looking to go above and beyond to make my stay more special. This property is only 2 blocks from a great restaurant district, as well as 2 blocks from the 16th Street walking mall and being smack dab in the middle of the arts district. I'd recommend this property to anyone!

Room Tip: A view of the mountains could mean you're above their outside pool. There was a large event happ...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thanks so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear you would recommend us to anyone! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back. Kindly, Dana Berry, Director of PR
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This property is especially beautiful. From the fireplace in the lobby to the amazing spa. We had a great experience which we expected, but the best part was how accommodating the staff was when traveling with an infant. Our daughter was 2.5 months old during the trip. The hotel provided us with a crib, microwave, refrigerator and even hand delivered a personalized treat for our daughter when we arrived. For all other requests, the staff was exceptional and the suite we stayed in was beautiful. Highly recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Higher floors have nice city view
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and are thrilled that we helped make your travel with baby easier and more enjoyable. We love welcoming families. We hope to welcome you back in the near future! Kind regards, Dana Berry, Director of PR
Portland, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

What a FANTASTIC hotel! What an amazing view of the Rocky Mountains and Denver from the hotel, awesome bed, and what a modern feel and look to the bathroom. LOVE the TV in the mirror as well as waterfall tub. Simply breathtaking and the service and professionalism from the staff was superb. My fiance and I stayed here our last night in Denver before heading off to our move to Portland. Never in my life have i stayed at a more elegant modern hotel. This is definitely the best.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We loved hearing your feedback, thank you for sharing! We will be sure to share this with our team, it really makes our day to hear that we are "simply the best" from a recent guest experience. Thanks so much. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Best Regards, Dana Berry, Director of PR

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Denver? Share your experiences!