“Best in Denver” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Denver

You added Four Seasons Hotel Denver to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Wine, Dine & Unwind!
Ranked #2 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Marietta, Georgia
“Best in Denver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was my second stay in as many months. Leisure trip, came out to Colorado to run trails in the Rockies, and have some luxury in Denver. As usual, the Four Seasons was outstanding. Exceptional room service, accommodating front desk upon check-in and check out, perfect location. I'll be back in the spring.

Room Tip: Get a high-floor corner room
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was in Denver for a conference last week. The conference was held at the Four Seasons. This hotel is absolutely beautiful. It is immaculate and the customer service from all representatives at the hotel was excellent. We could not have asked for a better experience. The rooms have personal espresso makers, the vanities light up which makes an excellent night light and there is a tv screen in the mirror in the bathroom which is a really cool feature. I also heard from one attendee that the ironing boards do not make a sound when you open them which he seemed to very much appreciate! The beds are very comfortable, the rooms are spacious and everything about this hotel is luxurious. I will definitely stay here again when I return to Denver.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Barrington, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed for a business meeting and found the hotel curteous, clean and repsonsive. I traveled across the country and arrived before my room was ready and they directed me to the spa to freshen up and unwind after a long flight. The spa was clean and shower was great with all the jets covering your whole body.
The meeting and meeting room was top notch. The 4 meals provided were tasty and fresh(even the seafood) I am fresh seafood spoiled living on the ocean.
The restaurant was trendy and tasty. The room was set up great for a small client meeting. All in all I would tell you to stay at the four seasons. My only surprise was that they did not greet me with a "welcome back" to the four seasons, like the RItz Carlton did. The people service was very good.

Room Tip: higher is better for the traffic noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our Hotel! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the Spa and our restaurant, EDGE. We are extremely pleased to welcome you back and look forward to your next visit with us. Thanks again, Dana Berry, Director of Public Relations
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The rooms are spectacular: beautiful and spacious. The staff is attentive, spa and pool area are first class, and restaurant is 4 star!! We had a corner room with deep tub; I could have stayed in it for hours. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Penn Yan, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This was our first stay at the Four Seasons Denver. We loved all parts of our stay from the personal treatment, the very comfortable rooms, the earthy, chic decor throughout the hotel, and the great food. Check out the stylish bathrooms with lighted sinks, rain head shower, and TV in the mirror. The concierge desk was very helpful getting us tickets to local events and providing suggestions for visiting the area. We ate several times at The Edge restaurant and highly recommend it for dinner or drinks. The Buffalo steak is really superb! My only suggestions are to speed up the free internet and improvement the croissants. Can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Though I only had an overnight stay, my experience at the Four Seasons Denver was excellent. The corner room was beautiful and well decorated with muted colors. The bed was extremely comfortable with quality bedding and pillows. The bathroom was well appointed with soft robes and L'Occitane bath products. The bathtub was an amazing treat and the shower was first rate with a round waterfall shower head. The toilet was in its own enclosed compartment. Double sinks and an in-mirror television were nice as well. A choice of free morning newspapers is available delivery to your door. I ordered my breakfast in and was delighted with the timeliness of the service as well as the presentation of the meal (eggs, bacon, fruit, yogurt, tea, orange juice, croissant). The food was absolutely delicious and I ate every bite. The floor that I was on was quiet the whole time I was there. There were three tiers of internet service, one free and two with a charge. I used the free one and it was fine for my minimal use. Every staff member that we dealt with was friendly and helpful. Only two minor issues for me. First, there is not a full length mirror in the room that I could find. I was able to use the reflection in the shower glass but it is not the same as a mirror. Second, we went to the bar in the evening and service was so slow that we had to pick up our drink orders from the bar instead of having the server bring them to us. There was a crowd so it was understandable, I guess. Overall, this hotel provided every amenity with style and class and I would recommend it to anyone visiting the Denver area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Really had not much to complain about during my four-night stay at the Four Seasons in Denver: Stylishly furnished, spacious rooms, very friendly and helpful staff, great food at the restaurant, and a wonderful rooftop swimming pool. My only qualm was that the free internet was really slow.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Denver? Share your experiences!