“Couldn't be happier” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Denver

You added Four Seasons Hotel Denver to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Denver
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1111 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Wine, Dine & Unwind!
Ranked #2 of 148 Hotels in Denver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Lake Tahoe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Visited our son in town over the weekend. His house is too small for us to stay, so we splurged at the Four Seasons. Elegant. Great stay in a super location. Two blocks south is the best food choice for dining, outdoor or inside, a real foodie historic street scene.

Room Tip: Call the hotel direct and get the staff to "hot block" reserve a high level room with a mt...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was one of the nicest, most luxurious properties we have worked at for business. Room was great, meeting rooms were great and the food was fantastic! Loved the location right in the heart of downtown Denver.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

First class staff make the potential of this classy hotel come alive. They will treat you well if you show the interest. Even in the midst of multiple events, the staff was poised, warm, and responsive. It speaks volume about the hiring, training, and motivation of the organization.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Montville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

From check in to check out we felt totally pampered! It is located within walking distance to the 16th street mall. We had a clocktower view from our beautiful Rocky Mountain style room. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more accomodating. The valets provided us with complimentary bottles of water to stay hydrated when we left in the morning for outings nd they provide a turn don service as well. The room was immaculate and cleaned up twice a day. The food in the restaurant was good but the service a little slow. Other than that We highly recommend the Four Seasons Denver!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Kansas City, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

First, understand that I hold the Four Seasons to a higher standard than other hotel chains. By any comparison to other hotels, this a five star property. With regard to the Four Seasons standard I expect, I downgrade the Denver hotel slightly for some customer service glitches.

The positives: I stayed here 3 days for a business meeting in the hotel and we had PHENOMENAL food and service from the catering staff. The soups were especially great,, the food was unique and delicious and the service excellent. The hotel room was a modern, functional decor with a rocky mountain influence. The bathroom with underlit sinks and TV mirror was very elegant. The front desk and doormen were very professional and helpful, without being overly stuffy.

The FEW negatives (and these are picky because remember...it's a Four Seasons!):

My one visit to the bar was not the best and it was during a slow time too. The bartender did not acknowledge me when I sat down and, in fact, was having a chatty conversation with another patron. No problem, except an older couple seated themselves after me and he immediately went to help them. Then he finally approached me to take my order. When I did get my drink I thought the tonic water was flat. Needless to say I left after my one drink.

That same night I went to the restaurant in the hotel for dinner, based upon my very positive experience with the food I had during my meeting. Unfortunately I thought the food was not nearly as good and (in a deja vu experience from the bar) the server failed to give us a second round of drinks we ordered half way through our meal.

Finally,and this is probably my biggest irritation, I returned home to find I had left 2 cell phone chargers in my hotel room. I called the hotel the same evening I checked out and was connected to a very nice person in security. He told me he would check to see if the chargers had been turned in and call me back immediately. Guess what? No call back. I called the next day...got another person who said they would follow-up. No call back again. Third day I called again...was told they never found the cell phone chargers but had lots of extras and would send me a couple and also email me the tracking number of the shipment. I provided my email . . .never got an email and no cell phone chargers ever arrived. Just tell me you don't have them and don't say you're going to call me back or ship me some extras when you don't do it!

Other than my service gripes, please know this is a beautiful property located in close proximity to everything downtown. There are lots of restaurants close-by and the area is very safe and clean. You'll be very happy here if you get a good rate and/or are a Four Seasons fan.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
FourSeasonsColorado, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Denver, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Hello,
Thank you for taking time to share your important feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had a delay with service in the bar. Also, that there was a wait for a response from our Security department regarding the lost chargers. We understand after speaking with Secuirty that the chargers have been located and you have been assisted. Thanks again for sharing your feedback and we hope for the opportunity to welcome you back in the future. Kind Regards, Dana Berry, Director of PR
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed at The Four Seasons in July with 4 kids in 2 rooms. The kids were aged 4-16 and when we arrived in our room there was a treat for each of them that was age specific. The youngest one received a rice crispy treat with her name written in chocolate on the plate and was absolutely thrilled. The check in took 2 minutes. The valet service had our car waiting for us when we came down to check out and loaded in less than 2 minutes. It is the perfect location to explore downtown Denver and especially 16th street. The bathroom had a tv and a huge tub. The beds were incredibly comfortable. The best part, though, was the workout facility. There were fresh towels, sanitized headphones, coffee, an impressive selection of teas, free post workout snacks, chilled water bottles, and ice water with lemons and oranges to quench your thirst post workout. There were plenty of treadmills, exercise bikes, free weights, and weight machines. The cardio machines look out on a beautiful terrace with an outdoor pool. This is by far the best hotel in downtown Denver. I'll be back for sure.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Denver? Share your experiences!