“Dinner and a Concert. Good Food. Great Live Venue.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 145 Nightlife in Denver
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Performances, Concerts, Clubs
Colorado Springs
8 attraction reviews
“Dinner and a Concert. Good Food. Great Live Venue.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Took my teenage son and daughter along with a friend of mine to see The Rippingtons. We had a nice dinner upstairs and walked downstairs to the live performance club. The sound treatment in the room is state-of-the-art. The stage is small, but not cramped, making it an intimate setting for the performers and their fans. The sound mix is very good and not overpowering. I really liked the entire experience and would encourage anyone to attend a concert in this venue.

Visited September 2012

Montana
“GREAT VENUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

My wife and I were in town to see Tom Petty and Tom Russell was at the Soiled Dove a couple of nights later so we took friends. Tom Russell is one of our favorite acts so I didn't care where he was playing. But we were pleasantly surprised when we found a well laid out club with tiered seating and a wonderful sound system. The wait staff was courteous and got the job done with little noise.

There is ample free parking close and the parking lot was well lit. Anyone with mobility issues may have problems navigating the steep stairs to the club entrance.

My only other music club experience in Denver was at Ebbets Field back in the 70's and the Soiled Dove took that concept and improved it.

Visited April 2012
Northbrook, Illinois
8 attraction reviews
“Great small venue to see a concert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

All of the seats are excellent and close to the stage and you can choose your seats ahead of time.Drinks are a bit expensive and they don't pour a full drink. Staff was excellent though and I would be happy to visit this venue again. Parking was easy, plentiful, close and free. Can't beat that!

Visited April 2012
Denver, Colorado
31 attraction reviews
“Crazy cool joint for listening to tunes..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I've enjoyed myself every time I've been here for concerts-my friends and I find that the staff is outstanding as well..always fun and engaging. Their concert calendar is also full of great artist-that pull me under every visit!

Visited October 2011
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
21 attraction reviews
“Great Concert Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

One of the best venues in Denver for concerts and shows. Intimate setting with great sound quality.