This is just an odd place, or certainly not what I'd expect from an airport hotel. It's not a regular hotel, but more like an extended stay place. There's a whole kitchen, which seems odd for a place that I would assume is catering to travelers with early am flights or quick layovers. (Maybe it's really for the business park across the street). The positives are an airport shuttle (although their timing is far from exact) and a M-Th happy hour with beer and snacks - maybe to make up for no on-site restaurant. The personnel was nice. The room is okay but looked very dated for a new place (a bedspread?). It seemed overpriced.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Denver Airport Hotel
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Denver Airport Hotel Denver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites is now HYATT house™. We invite you to enjoy our comfy spaces and inviting places that let your real-life routines roll on during your long-term stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your HYATT house Denver Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.