“Tony's is our second kitchen. We couldn't survuve w/out them!” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tony's Burgers, Pizzas and Salads
950 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203 (Capitol Hill)
720-880-4501
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Hamburgers, Wine Bar
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
Denver
“Tony's is our second kitchen. We couldn't survuve w/out them!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We've been going to Tony's since they opened here in downtown Denver. It truly is like our kitchen away from home. They have everything and everything they have is of the highest quality. Most often, we go for their high quality pastas and pasta sauces, their fresh seafood (especially the dry scallops and fresh mussels), and their meat counter. Oh, and don't miss their pre-cooked in-house sausages. The linquisa is absolutely fantastic! If you haven't visited Tony's, be sure you check it out soon. You won't be disappointed!

Visited December 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“The best place to grocery shop in Denver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I didn't eat here. I was just looking for a butcher shop and my Garmin sent me here. They were super helpful. I called them because i couldnt find a grocery store with turkey breasts!? They said they thought they had them and went and checked. I went there and they deboned it for me. I looked around while I was waiting and everyone else was very nice. After seeing how great the scallops looked I decided to get some. I like buying meat and seafood from Whole Foods back in Chicago suburbs but next time I am in Denver I will go to Tony's for meat, seafood, cheese, and Deli stuff

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Delicious sandwiches and excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had two different sandwiches with sweet potato fries and a salad, and everything was exceptional. The cashier was very helpful and several of the staff stopped by to ensure everything was up to par. We will definitely return. They told us they have live music one night each week and an extended happy hour.

• Visited July 2012