“Good business lunch at hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Second Home Kitchen & Bar

Second Home Kitchen & Bar
150 Clayton Ln, Denver, CO 80206-5675 (Cherry Creek)
+1 303-253-3000
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Second Home Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 2,556 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st and Clayton Lane
Description: Second Home offers honest food accompanied by an abundant selection of micro-brewed beers and international wines, in a warm and sophisticated setting. All of this comes without pretense and with all the comforts of a grand, mountain retreat. Second Home is a nod to well-appointed coziness. With one arm around modern comfort food and the other out-stretched around a warm, ambient, fire-lit setting. We look forward to your visit!
London, United Kingdom
“Good business lunch at hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Get the tater tots. I know, kid food, but you won't regret it. I had the kale salad and it was right on the mark. All of us were very satisfied. Staff were quick and professional. There is a back area with curtains to make an intimate room, however, the sunlight and the outside area are nice.

Visited May 2014

Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Second Home for real”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The salmon on spinach that I had was delicious. The service was gracious. We were meeting with friends with whom we had not visited for a few years so we were grateful that they did not rush us along. We were allowed to drink and dawdle at our leisure. The service was excellent and the food was satisfying. My husband and I shared an apple pie alamode and our guest couple shared a creme brûlée which was rather tiny, but they said it was good. The next night my husband and I sat at the bar for a nightcap. We were staying there in the hotel and it was convenient to everything.

Visited April 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

The food here is delish and the service was great! We did have a little hiccup with our appetizer not being delivered to us so we opted to have dessert instead. I can't wait to eat here again. The bar is a crazy place on a Saturday night and took forever to get a drink.

Visited March 2014
Washington State
“Good service, but inconsistent food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

When my server diplomatically hinted that my choice of the artichoke and goat cheese cannelloni might not be the best choice, I should have listened. The béchamel sauce was bland, heavy and floury so I'd definitely stay away from pasta. Meat dishes ordered by my dining partners looked tasty, though. Restaurant ambiance was pleasant and complimentary valet parking was a plus.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eastlake, Ohio
“Fun evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect of this restaurant in the Marriott Hotel but we were pleasantly surprised! Great service, food, and ambiance.

Visited March 2014