“Full of Surprises” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Second Home Kitchen & Bar

Second Home Kitchen & Bar
150 Clayton Ln, Denver, CO 80206-5675 (Cherry Creek)
+1 303-253-3000
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Second Home Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 2,555 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st and Clayton Lane
Description: Second Home offers honest food accompanied by an abundant selection of micro-brewed beers and international wines, in a warm and sophisticated setting. All of this comes without pretense and with all the comforts of a grand, mountain retreat. Second Home is a nod to well-appointed coziness. With one arm around modern comfort food and the other out-stretched around a warm, ambient, fire-lit setting. We look forward to your visit!
New York City, New York
“Full of Surprises”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

If you travel quite a bit like I do, you may think twice about eating at a hotel's restaurant, but I have to say, Second Home Kitchen & Bar was more than I expected! The restaurant is beautiful and the food fantastic. I had the steak with chimicurri sauce and it was to die for. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to all of my Denver friends. I look forward to visiting again...and again.

• Visited October 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Pleasure to the Palate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

During this past year the Second Home Kitchen & Bar has undergone a gentle metamorphosis, elevating the experience with true Americana cuisine. The wait staff serves you with their own personal touch along with their own event night relating to vinyl records or pajama bottoms. Pleasure to the palate and a great experience.

• Visited March 2013
Westbury, New York
“Wish I had a pantry like this”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

What a fantastic menu. If I could fill my pantry with all these items I would never have to go out to eat. Since I cannot fill my pantry I chose this restaurant and it was a great decision. If you are ever in Denver Colorado please take the time to enjoy this smart restaurant it's a restaurant where you can spend a bit of money and feel like you made an investment.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Great Bloody Mary bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Loved the Bloody Mary bar & the BACON is awesome!! Stopped in on Sunday for bfast. Food was good, service was excellent. male Manager made us feel right at home (or should I say "Second Home"? Ha!)

• Visited November 2013
Newhall, California, USA
“What an amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

If your ever in Denver slip into the JW Marriott in Cherry Creek. They have a restaurant called Second Home on site which includes bottomless mimosas and a bloody mary bar that has everything in your kitchen and things you wished you had in your kitchen! 50 ingredients in all not to mention the bloody mary and mixes which have you coming back for more....$9 each! The food, ahhhhhh, the food. I had poached eggs on top of fresh salmon (lox) I wish I could attach the pictures I took of my meals. JW, hats off to your staff, amenities, service and did I mention the best location in Denver!

• Visited October 2013