“Wish I had a pantry like this” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Second Home Kitchen & Bar

Second Home Kitchen & Bar
150 Clayton Ln, Denver, CO 80206-5675 (Cherry Creek)
+1 303-253-3000
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Second Home Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 2,346 Restaurants in Denver
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 1st and Clayton Lane
Description: Second Home offers honest food accompanied by an abundant selection of micro-brewed beers and international wines, in a warm and sophisticated setting. All of this comes without pretense and with all the comforts of a grand, mountain retreat. Second Home is a nod to well-appointed coziness. With one arm around modern comfort food and the other out-stretched around a warm, ambient, fire-lit setting. We look forward to your visit!
Westbury, New York
“Wish I had a pantry like this”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

What a fantastic menu. If I could fill my pantry with all these items I would never have to go out to eat. Since I cannot fill my pantry I chose this restaurant and it was a great decision. If you are ever in Denver Colorado please take the time to enjoy this smart restaurant it's a restaurant where you can spend a bit of money and feel like you made an investment.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
“Great Bloody Mary bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Loved the Bloody Mary bar & the BACON is awesome!! Stopped in on Sunday for bfast. Food was good, service was excellent. male Manager made us feel right at home (or should I say "Second Home"? Ha!)

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newhall, California, USA
“What an amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

If your ever in Denver slip into the JW Marriott in Cherry Creek. They have a restaurant called Second Home on site which includes bottomless mimosas and a bloody mary bar that has everything in your kitchen and things you wished you had in your kitchen! 50 ingredients in all not to mention the bloody mary and mixes which have you coming back for more....$9 each! The food, ahhhhhh, the food. I had poached eggs on top of fresh salmon (lox) I wish I could attach the pictures I took of my meals. JW, hats off to your staff, amenities, service and did I mention the best location in Denver!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Good food and great buzz”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We at here on a Friday night and the bar area and restaurant were buzzing. Very generous portion sizes and the food was good, but mine was a bit over-seasoned. Beware being given the option to stay in the bar whilst awaiting your table; our table was given away and we were told we'd have to wait at least an hour for another. Given that it was the suggestion of the front-of-house girl that we could finish our drink at the bar before coming over for our table I was naturally a bit peeved. She did pick up on this and quickly found us a table! Perhaps make a reservation if here at the weekend?

Visited September 2013
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“A pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We came to Denver to visit our grandchildren and our 7 year old grandson chose this spot for dinner. The children had a pizza which was really good and really pleasing to the eye. I was surprised to find matzah ball soup. Again very good. No complaints here. The service was super and very warm and welcoming. Plenty of choices for the family.

Visited October 2013