“Very convenient to airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6910 Tower Road, Denver, CO 80249 (Denver International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #53 of 147 hotels in Denver
Lewisville, Texas
“Very convenient to airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We liked the location of this hotel. It is very close to Airport and several local stores. The breakfast was very nice and the hours were long enough so the people on vacation did not conflict with the people on business eating breakfast. The only thing that I have negatives on are the lack of a microwave or refrigerator on the rooms. We bought a little ice chest for sandwich and snacks. They had a place for them just nothing there. The other negative was no outdoor seating for the breakfast. Overall we thought it was a great place and we would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
We just want to thank you for taking the time to share about your experience at our hotel and for offering suggestions to make your future stay more convenient, give us a call the next time you pass through so we can make sure we meet all of your needs.

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I've stayed at this Holiday Inn Express a number of times in the past few years. The rooms are pretty good and breakfast isn't bad. There two reasons I won't be staying here anymore. First they used to be reasonably priced, but the price seems to go up everytime I stay here and there $5/day charge for leaving car is not reasonable. Second, they use small vans for their shuttle service which can be a pain on busy mornings and more than once we have had to wait for a second shuttle at the airport. After my last trip of waiting at the airport for over 40 minutes for a shuttle, enough is enough. I won't be staying here anymore.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience, we sincerely apologize that the complimentary shuttle services did not meet your expectations, due to the major construction taking place at the main terminal we are experiencing delays; we are working hard to get every guest picked up in a timely manner.
home
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Booked with a online search site not aware of name of hotel just wanting an airport shuttle for early flight and a full service hotel.Well when I arrived the front desk stated I wasnt in the right building. I showed them my confirmation with amenities of a full service hotel. They said it was a mistake and I needed to go through dark parking lot to front desk of rear building! Upon arrival I realized I wasnt getting what I booked but was getting no where with front desk people who were beyond rude. They were chatting about concert, work schedules etc. They then realized I was right and offered to have me go back to other building but I would have to pay for upcharge!!!!At this point I said give me the key to a room. I was so annoyed I will never stay at a Holiday Inn again. It ended well as they gave me a newer room and the breakfast cinnamon rolls the best I have ever ate. Be aware Holiday Inn Express and Holiday Inn Suites built together one behind another. Buyer beware ask who you re talking to and get name of person and be specific on front or rear location. Overall room nice but I paid for a full service hotel and received room at Express. Also be sure you sign up night prior for airport shuttle or they wont take you!

Room Tip: Be sure you are aware at time of booking Holiday Inn Express or Holiday Inn Suites built one in fro...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
hixdia, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
We are so sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We always recommend booking directly online to make sure you know exactly what you are booking. Please accept our sincere apology.
St. Martinville, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

It's a shame to spend $179 on a room and NOT be able to get but 5 hours of sleep. The walls are so thin, there can't possibly be an ounce of insulation in the entire hotel. Footfalls of those on the floor above you are vibrating and the normal conversation of the guest in the adjacent room sounded like he was in my bed. No thanks. Never again. Too bad because like other reviewers, I found the rooms to be nicely decorated, comfortable and clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
We are so sorry that you were not able to get much sleep. We want to do everything we can to make all of our guests happy but sometimes we have no control over it. Please accept our sincere apology.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn Express twice, it is an excellent value. Wonderful pit stop for late night or early morning flights from DIA- Airport shuttle available 24 hours! The rooms are large, modern and clean. The pool, hot tub and fitness room are open 24 hours. Largest free hotel breakfast offering I've seen (eggs, pancakes, biscuits & gravy, hot cinnamon rolls, plus many cold options). Every interaction I've had with the staff has been pleasant, they are very accommodating. It's not the fanciest, but is a great value. Would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Awesome, it is always great to hear good comments about our hotel. Thanks for sharing. Come and see us again the next time you come to Denver.
Detroit MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very clean hotel and looks new, but then again so does every hotel on Tower Rd. This must be a new stretch of development. I was here for work and met up with some friends who live downtown as well. Took only 20 minutes to get downtown and traveling the rest of the surrounding area was easy to do by car. I can't wait to see the mass transit train line when it is finished it will really make traveling through the Denver area much easier if you are visiting for leisure.

Hotel breakfast was typical and standard although it seemed slow to get all the food set up and out in the morning. The staff was friendly and at night there are about 4 restaurants along Tower Rd to get some food and a drink. It is convenient to stay when you want to stay close to the airport and when the train line is complete I am sure it will be easy to get downtown if you don't feel like renting a car and driving.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing about your experience at our hotel, we are very excited about the transit system coming to this area also, it will bring easy access to Downtown Denver.
Fargo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed here one night after my flight was cancelled out of Denver. My room was clean and the man who checked me in was very nice. I have to agree with a previous reviewer though. This is the noisiest hotel I've ever stayed at. I could literally hear the conversations of those next to me. Also, the cinnamon rolls were still frozen which was just weird.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear KBSFargo,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience during your recent stay at our Hotel. Being our valued guest, your opinion and feedback is extremely important to us, as it will help us to further enhance and shape our service in delivering a truly memorable and authentic experience to our customers.

We do apologize that we were not able to accomplish your expectation of service and product this time and we have made note of the particular areas you felt that we have room to improve. Specially we did investigations and coached our staff. Your comments have been addressed with our team.

We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we hope you will continue to choose our Hotel for your future travel needs and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Regards,

Brenda J.
eMedia Coordinator
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Denver Airport? Share your experiences!