“Great Service and Good Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
7557 E 36th Ave., Denver, CO 80238 (Stapleton)
(303) 399-3100
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Stapleton
Los Angeles, CA
“Great Service and Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stumbled upon this place by chance as we were staying at a nearby hotel. Service was great, and food was very good as well (at reasonable prices - at least compared to back home in Los Angeles). A little mainstream (as it is a chain), but pleasantly surprised.

Knocked off a star because the food came rather quickly, and not very hot - which leads me to believe much is pre-cooked. Nonetheless, the sauces were awesome, and quality of food was good.

Very good for a chain. I will try one of the locations back home to see how things compare across the board.

Visited February 2013

Madison, Wisconsin
“Just ordinary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I'm easy on restaurants and only post when I have a great or bad experience. The bartender here was disappointed with customers only here to watch the game. Taking up space, and not purchasing enough product, thus resulting in low tips. Wake up and smell the roses. Good service, good tips. I went across the steet to a place that appreciates customers.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Good food but not healthy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I loved the food here and even went out and bought the BBQ sauce afterwards.However, even though I am aware that anyone seeking BBQ isn't concerned about the healthiness of the meal, I think its important to mention that the first ingredient I see in there sauce is High fructose corn syrup. The food is great and affordable, but as I learn more about the food industry I am consciously trying to avoid things like that.

Visited April 2012
Casper
“For Aurora Famous Daves”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great service, quick as well. It was 42$ for all three of us, we had the combo that feeds 2 - 3 and STILL had food left over! I don't care for chicken, but I don't let that stop me from saying EVERYTHING was good! Even the atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Armagh, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is my husbands favourite rib restaurant when in the USA but they cater for all tastes not just ribs. The food is very good and the cocktail and beer choices make it a good social night out. It is very busy with customers of all ages which gives it a nice atmosphere. Jacy in the bar helped us with lots of question we had and suggested beers to try, very helpful. Britney who served us explained the menu and made some good suggestions based on our likes/dislikes. We will definatley be back.

• Visited September 2012