Arriving at the hotel, we were greeted by the valet. Check in was a breeze, even though our party forgot to reserve the correct number of rooms. The room was average to what one would expect at a comparable hotel. The bed was very comfortable, room was very clean, and the staff where all very friendly and helpful. When I first arrived I was expecting to stay longer, but found out we needed to leave 4 days earlier than expected, and yet again, the staff was very helpful and early check out was no problem. Room service was available through the restraunt downstairs, and only required a small gratuity added to the regular menu price.
Full internet is available both wifi and plug in cable in the room. Additionally, desktop computers are available for use in the lobby, as well as full print capability. The only issue I had, was every night between 7:45 and 8 pm I would have to reconnect to the internet.
For those with entertainment systems, the tv's have had the auxilary inputs deactivate. So, you will not be able to use the tv as a screen for your laptop, nor play video games if you brought a system.
The gym is nice, has a variety of machines and should be adequate for the average person. Also, next to the gym is a laundry room for those who have an extended stay or need an outfit cleaned in a pinch.
The location of the hotel is great if you enjoy commuting on foot. There are numerous restaraunts along 16th ST including the Denver Pavilions shopping mall. The night time views from downtown are nice and there is ample night life for those interested.
The only issues I had during my stay was the lack of parking options as everywhere downtown is paid parking, including the hotel. And the building next door was undergoing some renovation and noise started very early some days. Both issues were very little concern for myself.
The morning breakfast service was minimal but nice, coffee and bagels were the only items I saw.
Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and look forward to using this hotel again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique-style Denver Marriott hotel is ideally located on the famed 16th Street Mall, just 4 blocks from the Colorado Convention Center and close to the best restaurants, attractions and shopping in the city. Visit the Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Larimer Square, Denver Pavilions and the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. Our Denver downtown hotel's stylish rooms and suites feature first-rate amenities, including luxury bedding, stylish decor, beautiful artwork and high ceilings. We are housed in a beautifully renovated historic building, and offer distinguished meeting space ideal for corporate gatherings. Guests are invited to enjoy our fitness and business centers, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Be sure to visit our on-site restaurant, Rialto Cafe, offering award-winning cuisine. The Courtyard Denver Downtown hotel delivers comfort, convenience and style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Courtyard Denver Downtown
- Denver Courtyard
- Denver Marriott