Check-in was easy and the front desk attendant was friendly. We stayed on the hometown sports package which came with valet parking and two free beers or an appetizer in the hotel restaurant which was a good deal. The room was well appointed with nice fixtures and decorations and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom was a bit dark and there was a large column in the middle that made moving around the bathroom awkward. Also we were only given two towels so my wife had to use mine for her hair. Our room was not one of those you see in the pictures with a nice view of the street below. We had a view of a brick wall and windows, which wasn't a big deal since we didn't spend much time in the room. The location of the hotel is excellent, especially for the price. You walk right out into the shopping and dining area of Denver. I rated the hotel 3/5 because we did not sleep well due to the noise inside the room. The air conditioner was very loud especially when it cycled on. It was as loud or louder than some window units found at budget hotels. It definitely woke me up several times throughout the night and I'm not all that light of a sleeper. Also, our room had an adjoining door to the next room. At 1:45 in the morning the guests next door came in and were quite loud--luckily for only about 5 minutes, but the door in between failed to block out much of the noise and we were wide awake by that point. I was about 30 seconds from calling the front desk when they piped down. I do recommend this hotel if you're looking for a place to stay on 16th street at a descent price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique-style Denver Marriott hotel is ideally located on the famed 16th Street Mall, just 4 blocks from the Colorado Convention Center and close to the best restaurants, attractions and shopping in the city. Visit the Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Larimer Square, Denver Pavilions and the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. Our Denver downtown hotel's stylish rooms and suites feature first-rate amenities, including luxury bedding, stylish decor, beautiful artwork and high ceilings. We are housed in a beautifully renovated historic building, and offer distinguished meeting space ideal for corporate gatherings. Guests are invited to enjoy our fitness and business centers, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Be sure to visit our on-site restaurant, Rialto Cafe, offering award-winning cuisine. The Courtyard Denver Downtown hotel delivers comfort, convenience and style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Courtyard Denver Downtown
- Denver Courtyard
- Denver Marriott