On a recent trip (November, 2012) to Denver for a convention, the 6 other people traveling with me decided to stay in another hotel but, because I had read reviews, looked at the location carefully, and compared rates, I decided to stay in the Courtyard all by myself. It was a fabulous decision! Even before I entered the beautiful lobby, I was sure I had made the right decision. The driver of the van who had driven the rest of my party to their hotel told me I had made the better choice! The staff apologized that my room wasn't ready yet (it was only 9:00 a.m. and I had expected only to be able to store my luggage until late that afternoon when I could check in). The staff member promised to call me the minute my room was ready. After putting my luggage in storage, I met my friends for a great brunch and, while strolling around the convention center, I got the call right about noon that my room was ready. While I was able to walk back to the hotel for a nap before the beginning of the convention, my friends cooled their heels in the lobby of their hotel for hours! The rest of my stay was wonderful. The room was large and attractive, the location was perfect, the Rialto Cafe adjacent to the lobby was a great place for a drink and a dinner, and room service late one night was huge, fresh, tasty, and healthy. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! I am, by the way, a 63-year old teacher from northern Virginia who has traveled a good bit over the years and I appreciate a safe, quiet, beautiful hotel with impeccable amenities, and this hotel provided all of that and more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique-style Denver Marriott hotel is ideally located on the famed 16th Street Mall, just 4 blocks from the Colorado Convention Center and close to the best restaurants, attractions and shopping in the city. Visit the Pepsi Center, Coors Field, Larimer Square, Denver Pavilions and the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. Our Denver downtown hotel's stylish rooms and suites feature first-rate amenities, including luxury bedding, stylish decor, beautiful artwork and high ceilings. We are housed in a beautifully renovated historic building, and offer distinguished meeting space ideal for corporate gatherings. Guests are invited to enjoy our fitness and business centers, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Be sure to visit our on-site restaurant, Rialto Cafe, offering award-winning cuisine. The Courtyard Denver Downtown hotel delivers comfort, convenience and style! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Denver Downtown Hotel Denver
- Courtyard Denver Downtown
- Denver Courtyard
- Denver Marriott