You added Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4885 S. Quebec St., Denver, CO 80237 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #92 of 149 Hotels in Denver
Landover, Maryland
“What a dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Room was infested with ants . No phone or clock. Towel rack was half attached to the wall. Carpet was very dirty. AC had knobs broken off. I killed spiders daily. Pubic hairs in towels. They still wanted to charge me the full rate.

Room Tip: Ask if there is any construction planned.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I'm so sorry the room was missing certain items and that it was unclean. In response, we have restocked the room and I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures as well as inspection policies. Also, I do apologize if it was not communicated properly, but we are going through a renovation, so please try us again in a few months and see how great we really can be.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at dtc@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lake Orion, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed for ten days and the only reason we didn't switch hotels was the price. We couldn't afford to stay anywhere else. The room was dirty and run-down. I am only praying we didn't bring bed bugs home with us. Something bit my husband and me, but we never saw any bugs. When we got to our room there was no phone in the room, they had to go find one for us. The dishwasher leaked, the bathroom tile was mildewy and dirty. The office staff kept running out of things like dishwasher detergent. There was no way to buy laundry soap without going to the store. There were cigarette ashes in the sugar/sweetener tray. The drawer handle was falling off the desk drawer. Although the hotel is in a nice part of town, I didn't feel very safe while staying there as the clientele looked like they just left the asylum. By the way there is no pool.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I can't expect much from $50/night, but just maybe clean sheets, non-smoking room that doesnt smell like smoke, hot shower. My bed sheets weren't clean, I asked to replace them but was advise that happens only once/week. Non-smoking room had mattress with sigarette burns (room 212), few more things. I tried to spend as little time as possible in the room. Now leaving Denver I think I have bed bugs bites all over my arms. I should have never stayed.

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. There is not excuse for the issues you mentioned. I will be working with my team to review housekeeping and room inspection procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I also would like to let you know that your room was professionally inspected and no activity of bed bugs (or any other pests) was found. I would be happy to discuss this situation further and answer any lingering questions you may have. Please contact me at dtc@extendedstay.com.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
BFE NV
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The red film on the shower curtain reminded me of college microbiology lab, There is huge crack in the bathroom door. There is some kind of rust colored stain behind the toilet. The walls over the stove have permanent grease stains. The place smelled like burnt rope.

Coffee was not replaced, one roll of toilet paper for the whole week, one coffee cup, one fork, nothing to cook with - fully supplied kitchen my eye.

Staff unavailable, went to lobby 4 times, saw a staff member once. Could not get change for the laundry due to this. Inconvenient to almost anything. No book or binder to provide directions, advice or call numbers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm a traveling nurse so only in Denver for 12wks. I didn't want to take the provided housing cause I'd have to bring my own linens, electronics and set up my own cable and internet. The room was clean, linen clean and the room is perfect for 1 or 2 people. Has 2 burner stove, sink, microwave and full size fridge. Came with toaster and set of 2 cups, bowls, sm & lg plates. Free cable, flat screen TV and free WiFi. Would definitely recommend. Also girls plenty of clothing space; large dresser and decent closet. Free breakfast isn't great but whatever for the price you can more then afford to eat out. I compared similar hotels this was about $40/night cheaper. I had a great discount anything over 30 days earns you a monthly discount

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Breanna - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your 12-week stay with us and all of the amenities our hotel had to offer. I'm also pleased to hear that your room was clean and that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast.

We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed at this "hotel" for 4 months in between moving from one house & waiting for our other house to be ready. We never left food out yet I saw a few cockroaches & saw traps. The manager was HORRID!! I made a complaint regarding our TV not being up to par during an online survey & she called our room & YELLED at me for making a bad review about her. She tried to charge us for damage to the room that was already there - luckily I had already taken photos & knew the room was already slated to be remodeled. We will NEVER stay at this or any Extended Stay again!

• Stayed September 2012
Kolkata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Excellent budget hotel next to rtd Belleview station on E F line. Good hotel with kitchen attached. Restaurants like Mcdonalds , taco bell is in walking distance. Rooms with 37 inch LCD tv and spacious. A very good budget hotel in Denver tech center for both business and casual travelers.

Room Tip: Take a 1st floor room unless u hv heavy luggage ( no elevator)
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you enjoyed an amazing experience with us. I am also very happy to hear about the features in your room that made your stay very comfortable. We are actually the only hotel in Denver that has a quick walk to the light rail station and the restaurants you mentioned, so I am so glad that you took advantage of our convenient location.

Been to Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North? Share your experiences!