We stayed for ten days and the only reason we didn't switch hotels was the price. We couldn't afford to stay anywhere else. The room was dirty and run-down. I am only praying we didn't bring bed bugs home with us. Something bit my husband and me, but we never saw any bugs. When we got to our room there was no phone in the room, they had to go find one for us. The dishwasher leaked, the bathroom tile was mildewy and dirty. The office staff kept running out of things like dishwasher detergent. There was no way to buy laundry soap without going to the store. There were cigarette ashes in the sugar/sweetener tray. The drawer handle was falling off the desk drawer. Although the hotel is in a nice part of town, I didn't feel very safe while staying there as the clientele looked like they just left the asylum. By the way there is no pool.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel
- Homestead Denver - Tech Center - North Hotel Denver
- Homestead Denver Tech Center
- Extended Stay America Denver
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.