“First room the door had been kicked in and there was no...” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #115 of 148 Hotels in Denver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

I went here knowing that it received a 2 star rating at the time on TripAdvisor, which at first caused me to consider elsewhere. However once I gave the front desk a call, I knew that I wanted to stay here. Warm, helpful, and polite -- the front desk manager was very helpful and patient.
The good:
Proximity to downtown.
Breakfast is free.
TVs get good reception and plenty of channels.
The beds were comfy.
The room was clean and much bigger than I thought (I only got a single bedroom, but it came with a comfy chair and small desk.
WiFi is free and quite speedy too.
Came with fridge.
Nice shower (and the shower head was pretty neat too).
The price.

Cons:
Not wheelchair accessible (at least, without going through the back door). Not even handicap spots.
It needs to be renovated, which is first noticeable in the old-timey elevator. Supposedly they will be renovating soon, which would be nice.

Overall: Great price, nice location, and the rooms are a great deal. Reception is very helpful and it's quite nice. My first hotel in Denver so far but I am quite pleased.

Room Tip: Ask if you can see the room beforehand when you check in -- this will give you an idea of what to ex...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jeremiah C, Manager at Ramada Denver Midtown, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review and give our hotel a rating. We appreciate all of the feedback from our guests. We use the feedback as a tool to make our hotel a better place for our guests to stay. We are more than pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. Our hotel takes pride in giving our guests the best experience possible. If we get the chance to have you as a guest in the future I will make sure we give you a wonderful rate.
Dallas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

The Ramada Denver Midtown used to be my favorite place to stay when visiting my home town of Denver. However, the quality of service has declined. The property was unclean and felt old (and not in a good way). There were frequent groups of men hanging out in the parking lot near the 2nd floor entrance. The internet service was barely one bar about horrible. The bathroom was too small. And a first for me in all my travels every year, there was zero housekeeping services on Christmas day. This was by far my worst experience at Ramada Denver Midtown or any Wyndham hotel chain. Needless to say, but, I will not be going back to that location ever again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Jeremiah C, Manager at Ramada Denver Midtown, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and give our hotel a rating. We appreciate all the positive and negative feedback we get from our guest. This helps our hotel strive to be more efficient. We apologize if your stay was anything less than satisfying. We address any of our guest concerns immediately and we try to accommodate our guest in any way that we can to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests. We hope we have to opportunity to have you as a retuning guest in the future and I will make sure you have a great rate.

Been to Ramada Denver Midtown? Share your experiences!