“Great Operation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 147 Hotels in Denver
Salina
“Great Operation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Sandy, the General Manager and her staff are doing an outstanding job. The Hotel is excellent. We really like the first class breakfast with real dishes and silverware. We stay here 2-3 times a year for the last four years. I spend 50 or so nights a year in Hotels I wish the other Hotels were as good as this one.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review on TripAdvisor. We really do appreciate the great comments. As my staff and my self really do try and make everyone feel as if they are at home. I am glad that we are your hotel of choice when your here in Denver. We hope to see you again when you return to Denver, Colorado!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Garden Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I work for a corporate and the work requires to be in Denver for more than 1 month. I booked this hotel Homewood Suites according to the recommendation of my colleages, and I am very satisfied with my decision. The hotel room is beautiful, spacious, clean with a full kitchen, and a very nice bathroom. There are 2 TVs in the living room and the bed room. The bed is so soft, warm and comfortable. The wi-fi internet speed is very good for me to work remotely from hotel during day and night. So I don't need to go to my corporate on snowy days. There is house-keeping service everyday and all the staff are very nice to help me all the times I need. In addition, I especially love the free, hot, delicious dinners which are always ready in the evenings. Staying here seems very much like to be in home. During my stay, my sister visited me and she also likes staying in the hotel. I certainly will book this hotel again for any of my business trip or family vacation to Denver in the future. (Hodac 31 Jan 2013)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you enjoy our hotel property as we enjoy you coming here and staying at our home away from home! Thank you again for reviewing us and we will see you next time you come into Denver!
Olathe, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel is my home away from home. I constantly travel for work and have been staying at this hotel pretty much on a weekly basis for the past two years. Staff is great and after a few visits started welcoming me by name. Love the kitchenettes with a full fride. New direct TV with lots and lots of channels. Breakfasts are above average for a hotel buffet type breakfast. Dinners are good to bad depending on the night and what they're serving. But the folks working the meal areas are great, always clean and more than happy to get you a beer or wine in the evening. Easy access to the airport and in an area with a couple of chain restaurants (Applebee's, Ted's Montana Grill, Outback) within easy walking distance.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Mr. Hughes Thank you so much for your review on TripAdivsor!! We are happy to see you every week when you come in. We love welcoming you to your home away from home. We will see you next week!
Bountiful, Utah, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I travel to Denver twice a month for business. I would not stay anywhere else than the Homewood Suites. Every single person treats you like family and makes you feel at home. They are genuinely friendly and eagar to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable.

The rooms are very clean and inviting. The kitchen has a full refrig, hot top, microwave and all the dishes, pans, utensils you need. The bedrooms are large and bathrooms uptodate with natural stone. The beds are vary confortable and there is a varity of pillows to chose from. The living room is well appointed with confortable furniture. Overall you have a feeling of staying in an up-to-date appartment instead of a cold hotel room. I like having a late night snack of provided popcorn while watching one of the many TV shows.

Complementary dinners are great with a choice of wine or two types of draft beer. One of my favorites is the freshly baked muffins or turnovers for breakfast.

If you want to go out to eat, there are several nice restaurants withing walking distance.

You will not be disappointed if you decide to stay here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your great review! We definitely appreciate the perfect scores. I am so happy to hear that your trips in are just amazing and that everyone here takes care of you. We really do try to and make everyone’s stay just as great as yours. We love that you keep coming back!! We will see you next time when you return to Denver, Colorado!!
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Best hotel. The staff is amazing. They are so kind and go out of their way to ensure your stay is the best. Great breakfast every day and fitness facilities on site. It really is my favorite place to stay when in Denver.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate your perfect scores! I am happy to hear that our hotel is your home away from home in Denver, Colorado! Please come back and visit us soon!!
Fulton, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Our stay at Homewood Suites couldn't have been better. We have stayed at many hotels all over the country and abroad and comparatively, no better value for the money and the service was excellent! We made a special room request and were immediately accommodated. The room was large, clean, and quiet. The king sized bed was amazingly comfortable with many pillows and a big down comforter. Breakfast in the morning was not your typical waffle high carb junk food. There were 2 types of scrambled eggs, (cheese and ham, or plain, bacon), fresh coffee, danish, yogurts, 2 types of milk, 3 different types of juice, fresh fruit, etc. If ever in Denver, we will definitely stay at this hotel again. I will make sure to use Homewood Suites the next time I travel anywhere.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We certainly appreciate your perfect scores! I will make sure to pass your compliments on to the rest of the staff. We are very happy to hear you truly enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to Denver!
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I was expecting an average hotel for an overnight stay, but this place has everything you need if you have any business in the area. The rooms are large and clean with a mini kitchen. nice gym, coin laundry, etc..

Feels upscale and great service.

• Stayed January 2013
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! Glad to hear our Homewood Suites gave you a great surprise! We do our best to keep our guest happy with your stay! We hope to see you back in Denver!

Been to Homewood Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!