This hotel is my home away from home. I constantly travel for work and have been staying at this hotel pretty much on a weekly basis for the past two years. Staff is great and after a few visits started welcoming me by name. Love the kitchenettes with a full fride. New direct TV with lots and lots of channels. Breakfasts are above average for a hotel buffet type breakfast. Dinners are good to bad depending on the night and what they're serving. But the folks working the meal areas are great, always clean and more than happy to get you a beer or wine in the evening. Easy access to the airport and in an area with a couple of chain restaurants (Applebee's, Ted's Montana Grill, Outback) within easy walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Denver International Airport Hotel Denver
- Homewood Suites Denver International Airport Hotel
- Homewood Suites Denver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood Suites is an upscale, all suite property. We feature the following features and amenities: Complimentary breakfast buffet served every day, and dinner, beer and wine served Monday through Friday. Complimentary high speed internet and airport transportation to and from Denver International Airport. All of our suites feature a full-size refrigerator, cook wear for up to 5 persons, and a microwave. We also offer the free use of our swimming pool, fitness facility and basketball court. We also have meeting space to accommodate up to 100 persons with full service catering and audio visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites Denver International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.