“Homewood Suites PAR EXCELLENCE for meeting handicapped assessibility needs.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites Denver International Airport

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 147 Hotels in Denver
Andover, Kansas
“Homewood Suites PAR EXCELLENCE for meeting handicapped assessibility needs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Homewood Suites were above par excellence in meeting the needs for those who use motorized scooters or wheelchairs. I was so concerned about the accessibility accomodations that I visited a Homewood Suites in the Wichita area before making reservations in Denver. The staff at Wichita and Denver went above & beyond to help answer all my questions and concerns. I was totally amazed at the service, understanding, and kindness of the staffs at both locations. They made me feel like a valued customer rather than someone who was a bother to deal with. I am so grateful for my wonderful experience and stay at the Homewood Suites. In my seventy years of hotel stays, I have to say this stay was the very best in service and accomodations.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for your time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear the staff took care of you and made your stay special. We hope to see you again when you return to Denver!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stay here every time we leave the area from a weekend of hiking or backpacking the Front Range. We haven't been disappointed yet. The staff is always curious and professional. The rooms clean. Beds comfortable, ... a lots of hot water after a weekend of running around in the mountains. This property is certainly living up to the level of expectation set by the brand name. if you stay at Homewood's you know what I am talking about. If you havent tried a Homewood Property, you wont sorry if you try this one for sure.
Other things to consider is ease to access Pena Parkway if you are leaving for the Airport. Many restaurants in the that are walking distance.

Room Tip: all the rooms are good. You just need to pick the configuration/Lay out that suites your needs.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your time to review us on TripAdvisor. We certainly love to see the perfect scores! I am happy our property made your stay great and our staff made you feel welcome. We look forward to seeing you again.
Council Grove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I took 2 other leaders and part of our youth group to serve at the Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Distribution Center in Aurora over the Thanksgiving weekend. We stayed here last year, had a WONDERFUL experience, and are very glad we stayed there again. The staff is always super helpful (which is great when you have 9 high school students!) and the facility as a whole is amazing. We enjoyed time in the pool and hot tub, which are both always very clean, as well as the delicious meals. Thanksgiving Day we were provided a free Thanksgiving lunch which was just what we needed after a day of travel, and missing our families as they were home enjoying their meals. Will definitely be staying here every year we come!

Room Tip: Our group had 2 rooms, both were wonderful. Upper level rooms on the West Side have an amazing view...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you very much for the review, we love to have you guys here at our property. I am glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving here at a home away from home. We look forward to you guys coming back next year!
Rye, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Recently, my son had to have surgery at University of Colorado Hospitalin Denver. I set out to find a hotel that was close to the hospital, offered medical rates for this particular hospital, and had a separate bedroom he could get rest after surgery and not be disturbed by us. We found the most perfect hotel to meet all our needs at Homewood Suites. The staff was very accommodating, the day of surgery, after being at the hospital all day we were all exhausted. Arriving back at the hotel we were thrilled to discover the hotel served complimentary dinner that night, so with my son recuperating in a quiet private bedroom, my husband and I were able to eat dinner without leaving the hotel. They even offered, what appeared to be home-made chicken soup, the only thing my son could eat. Besides that I can't say enough about this hotel; the staff was friendly , especially Aaron at the front desk, hotel was clean, the room was comfortable and the full kitchen was very helpful. This is going to be our families hotel of choice from now on when in Denver.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the excellent review! I hope that your son is still doing well and having a speedy recovry. I am happy to hear that our hotel met all your needs. I hope you remember us when you visit Denver as your home away from home.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I had an extended stay at this location. I stay a alot of Homewood Suites and I must say this is the best I have stayed at. Friendly and helpful staff, very clean rooms and gym. I had to work a evening shift while in town and would have missed the evening dinner. Mr Aaron Taylor suggested that he would have the meal delivered and placed in the fridge for my late arrival. Unbelievable Service and effort to make customers happy. FANTASTIC place to stay.

Mike B

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad that your stay here was satisfactory and the staff was helpful during your stay. I hope we are your hotel when you return back to Denver!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed at this very welcoming hotel while on extended travel for work. The staff was very friendly, and I think the best part was having a (free!) warm meal to come back to after each work day (Mon-Thurs). The hotel has plenty of restaurants nearby, but is slightly out of the way, so the area is not muddled in traffic. There is good access to the major roads in the northeast part of town. There are quiet roads nearby that are good for running, too. The staff is very attentive and will work to get you whatever you need (extra dishes, a meal sent to your room, etc). As a person from the northeast, it was cool to meet a staff that is largely bilingual. They'll even help you learn some Spanish. The rooms are quiet, welcoming, and comfortable. They have DirecTV and DVD players in the room, and the typical appliances (sans oven) you would expect in a suite - basically a mini apartment (with free cleaning service!). AAA members - take advantage of the discount! It's been a very good experience for a traveler far from home.

Room Tip: There are rooms with open floor plans or separate bedrooms, so you can choose what you like. Don...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate your time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you liked our property and our staff was accommodating to your needs. I hope you keep choosing the Homewood Suites as your home away from home here in Denver!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel multiple times over the years. I prefer home wood suites and the service at this location takes it to a whole new level. Even when the hotel is at full capacity it is quiet and clean. The staff is attentive and awesome. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! Thank you for the perfect scores. We are so happy to hear that you are very comfortable here and the staff has been treating you well. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Homewood Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!