“Two Nights While Serving at Operation Christmas Child Center” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #6 of 148 Hotels in Denver
Council Grove
“Two Nights While Serving at Operation Christmas Child Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I took 2 other leaders and part of our youth group to serve at the Operation Christmas Child Shoebox Distribution Center in Aurora over the Thanksgiving weekend. We stayed here last year, had a WONDERFUL experience, and are very glad we stayed there again. The staff is always super helpful (which is great when you have 9 high school students!) and the facility as a whole is amazing. We enjoyed time in the pool and hot tub, which are both always very clean, as well as the delicious meals. Thanksgiving Day we were provided a free Thanksgiving lunch which was just what we needed after a day of travel, and missing our families as they were home enjoying their meals. Will definitely be staying here every year we come!

Room Tip: Our group had 2 rooms, both were wonderful. Upper level rooms on the West Side have an amazing view...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you very much for the review, we love to have you guys here at our property. I am glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving here at a home away from home. We look forward to you guys coming back next year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Rye, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Recently, my son had to have surgery at University of Colorado Hospitalin Denver. I set out to find a hotel that was close to the hospital, offered medical rates for this particular hospital, and had a separate bedroom he could get rest after surgery and not be disturbed by us. We found the most perfect hotel to meet all our needs at Homewood Suites. The staff was very accommodating, the day of surgery, after being at the hospital all day we were all exhausted. Arriving back at the hotel we were thrilled to discover the hotel served complimentary dinner that night, so with my son recuperating in a quiet private bedroom, my husband and I were able to eat dinner without leaving the hotel. They even offered, what appeared to be home-made chicken soup, the only thing my son could eat. Besides that I can't say enough about this hotel; the staff was friendly , especially Aaron at the front desk, hotel was clean, the room was comfortable and the full kitchen was very helpful. This is going to be our families hotel of choice from now on when in Denver.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the excellent review! I hope that your son is still doing well and having a speedy recovry. I am happy to hear that our hotel met all your needs. I hope you remember us when you visit Denver as your home away from home.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I had an extended stay at this location. I stay a alot of Homewood Suites and I must say this is the best I have stayed at. Friendly and helpful staff, very clean rooms and gym. I had to work a evening shift while in town and would have missed the evening dinner. Mr Aaron Taylor suggested that he would have the meal delivered and placed in the fridge for my late arrival. Unbelievable Service and effort to make customers happy. FANTASTIC place to stay.

Mike B

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad that your stay here was satisfactory and the staff was helpful during your stay. I hope we are your hotel when you return back to Denver!
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed at this very welcoming hotel while on extended travel for work. The staff was very friendly, and I think the best part was having a (free!) warm meal to come back to after each work day (Mon-Thurs). The hotel has plenty of restaurants nearby, but is slightly out of the way, so the area is not muddled in traffic. There is good access to the major roads in the northeast part of town. There are quiet roads nearby that are good for running, too. The staff is very attentive and will work to get you whatever you need (extra dishes, a meal sent to your room, etc). As a person from the northeast, it was cool to meet a staff that is largely bilingual. They'll even help you learn some Spanish. The rooms are quiet, welcoming, and comfortable. They have DirecTV and DVD players in the room, and the typical appliances (sans oven) you would expect in a suite - basically a mini apartment (with free cleaning service!). AAA members - take advantage of the discount! It's been a very good experience for a traveler far from home.

Room Tip: There are rooms with open floor plans or separate bedrooms, so you can choose what you like. Don...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate your time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear you liked our property and our staff was accommodating to your needs. I hope you keep choosing the Homewood Suites as your home away from home here in Denver!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel multiple times over the years. I prefer home wood suites and the service at this location takes it to a whole new level. Even when the hotel is at full capacity it is quiet and clean. The staff is attentive and awesome. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! Thank you for the perfect scores. We are so happy to hear that you are very comfortable here and the staff has been treating you well. We hope to see you again soon!
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is a Great hotel. The rate was fantastic, the rooms are spacious and clean, and the breakfast was very good!

Stayed here for 2 nights and have no complaints. I would stay here anytime I am in the Denver area. Easy access nearly right off the freeway and close to lots of dining. We used the hottub and pool and they were both well mantained and clean, the staff was very friendly and check in and out was super easy.

i highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. Thank you for the perfect scores. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again real soon!
Franklin, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at this hotel 2 nights.
Many restaurants nearby at walking distance. Rooms layout are great. Staff is very nice.
I do have 1 complaint, if you think about taking the airport shuttle, you have to call the hotel first (at least 20 mn) as the shuttle is on request which is very surprising for an airport labelled "Airport" with "free shuttle".

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear the staff took care of you and the room work out nicely for you. I do apologize about the shuttle, we hope to see you next time you return to Denver.

Been to Homewood Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!