“An exceptional Homewood Suites Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 147 Hotels in Denver
Tucson, Arizona
“An exceptional Homewood Suites Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at the Denver Airport Homewood Suites often over many years. This hotel is well managed and exceptionally clean. What we most appreciate is how we have consistently received the best service from a most friendly and helpful staff every stay. The suites, all with kitchenettes are well equipped and immaculate. The best part are the deliciously prepared dinners that are always tasty and nutritious. There is also wine and beer served with dinner.
You will not be disappointed if you stay at this hotel when in the Denver area.
We always look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear you loved our hotel. We love to make sure our guest feel as if they are in their home away from home! We hope to see you the next time you make a trip to Denver!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here recently for two nights when we were stranded with cancelled flights. I was extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the room. It would definitely be a place you could stay long term with the kitchenette in the room. The bedding was very comfortable. We enjoyed the full breakfast including the "make your own" waffles. As well we had dinner included and also free beer and wine with dinner. The staff were superb and always had a smile or a friendly greeting. I would definitely stay here again if spending time in Denver and would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed November 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We arrived at the airport and after getting a rental car went to the hotel. It was not as close to the airport as we thought it was and because of that it took a while to find it. The address of Airport Way makes you believe it is right close to the airport but it is seven miles away. The hotel was clean and quiet and the staff was courteous and friendly. We booked on line and when we left the following morning I intended to make reservations for two nights prior to our departure but was told that the room rate was almost twice what we had paid. When I questioned the difference I was told that it was because I had reserved on line and it would be to my advantage to make reservations the same way again. I failed to see why they could not give the rate at the hotel. I have not yet made reservations for our return but I may find a better price at another hotel and then they would have lost two nights business.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Avon, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We Stay here a Couple of Times a Year on the Way to/from Mexico.

The Good:

Nice and Friendly Staff, Always Welcoming
Comfy Beds
Good Breakfast

Would Be Nice if:

The Buffet and/or Cocktails were Available on the Weekends
There was no Charge for Parking your Car While out of town
The Air Conditioning did not blow directly on the bed all night

Overall we Really Like Staying her and Our Daughter Refer's to it as the "Duck" Hotel.

Enjoy!

Room Tip: Pick a High Floor not Facing the Highway.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay. We are so happy to hear that you are very comfortable here and the staff has been treating you well. We hope to see you again soon!
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are spacious and very clean. Once I was in my room, I didn't hear anyone from nearby rooms or walking down the hallway. It was very quiet. It felt like it could have been home if I had the opportunity to shop for food to cook in the room!
I was blown away by the free breakfast and dinners. I wasn't expecting much, but there were so many choices for the breakfast foods and the food was great! I only managed to make one free dinner, but the food was really good, and they provided free wine and beer!
The only issue I had was that the shuttle they have will take you anywhere within a 5 mile radius, but the airport runs take priority, so the shuttle may not be available to take you where you want to go.
They do have pet friendly rooms, so if I come back for a pleasure trip, I'd like to bring my dog with me!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

A very clean, very spacious room, with an a kitchenette, (that had a stove top and full fridge), dining table, and a full living room made our home base for Denver fantastic! The staff is very nice, and they packed a bagged breakfast for our very early flight. The room is very reasonably priced. How about $98 for all that??. You can also save with AAA. We got in very late and had four Mike's Lemonades and three snacks from their store for only $27.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
HomewoodStsGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Denver International Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for the perfect scores! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and post pictures. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again real soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Sandy the manager is awesome. Great free dinners and breakfasts. Waffles, oatmeal, fruit salads, yogurt, pulled pork tacos,baked potatoes,chile ,free beer and wine. Free coffe,tea, and cookies. Great. Pool,spa,basketball court.kitchen is great.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!