“very nice hotel in a nice neighbourhood” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek

You added Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4150 East Mississippi Avenue, Denver, CO 80246 (Formerly Loews Denver Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #50 of 149 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
West Lafayette, Indiana
“very nice hotel in a nice neighbourhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Cherry creek Hyatt for 5 nights during a conference. I loved everything during my stay. My only complaint was the noise that came from the conference rooms in my floor. The rooms were clean and spacious. I had my dog with me and there was a fee for this, which was reasonable for 5 days. There was a good selection of free breakfast everyday which I enjoyed. There's also a bar and an espresso machine serving starbucks for extra charge. The staff were friendly. For those of you who has not been to this neighbourhood: There is a walgreens, VCA at walking distance. There are plenty of restaurants on the street in walking distance.

Room Tip: ask for rooms away from their conference/meeting rooms. It could get noisy
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is not the Ritz or the Four Seasons...its a Hyatt PLACE which is a tier down from a regular Hyatt which means if your looking for white glove service you will not find it here. However, that being said, what you will find here are modern, large, comfortable rooms, a great breakfast buffet which is normally included with the room, and a convenient location. A step above a Hampton Inn or a Holiday Inn Express. If your looking for top notch personalized service, stay in Downtown Denver.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the Mountains...otherwise you'll be stuck on the other side of the ho...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled solo
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at Hyatt Place for one night of a business trip. The area is rather mixed with some apartments, commercial and office buildings. The hotel itself was a great surprise. The room was very large and comfortable with a king bed and couch. The bathroom had a stall shower and was spacious. I had plenty of room on the counter for all of my makeup, etc. It was very quiet and I slept well. I used the work-out room which was well equipped and clean. Another nice aspect of this hotel is the complimentary breakfast. There were several hot options as well as cereal, fresh fruit, bread items and numerous drink choices. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to be in the Cherry Creek area.

Room Tip: I had a room on the top floor away from the elevator and it was great.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This is a nice hotel. Very comfortable room and nice to have the sofa to sit on instead of just the bed. My only complaint was we ordered some food and it was suppose to be ready in 10 minutes, but if they called, it never went through, so it was cold by the time we got it. Also, there was a family next door with a very colicky baby and it would have been better, if they were booked in a room further away from other guests ( there were a number of rooms available). But, besides these two glitches, we had a lovely stay.

Stayed May 2015
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here for 5 days recently. I really enjoyed my stay and thought I made the right pick. The hotel is quite small, the restaurant and front desk staff are pretty much the same. The room I got was spacious, clean, well appointed. My only gripe about it is the lack of black out curtains because the lights from the street bothered me at night. There was a decent free breakfast with the usual continental fare. They have no restaurant but there is a "gallery kitchen" that's essentially 24 hr self serve bar(you call for your order then you pick it up at the bar. No room service). I liked my monte cristo sandwich. The bar is open until midnight, guests usually hang out downstairs, their staff is very friendly and accommodating. There is free parking which is great for me. This is probably one hotel where you would need your own vehicle. There are no "walkable" restaurants. The convention center and downtown are at least 5 miles away.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 2 days ago
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and happy to see you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Please feel free to ask for me and I'm sure I could arrange that sandwich for you.
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I've stayed here twice in the past year. In October 2014 for a tennis tournament that I took some high school boys to and again this past weekend (May 2015) to visit a friend who was staying there from out of town on a work trip. Check in process is very easy. Depending on what you are in Denver for this is a good location. The main road it's off, Colorado, has everything you can ever need. The Cherry Creek mall is just a few miles away. It is a bit of a jaunt to downtown, but taking back roads during rush hour you can get there in 20 minutes so that's not too bad. Also very close to the zoo and some museums.

The hotel was quiet and the beds are very comfortable. The rooms are spacious with a couch area for watching TV which is nice. Toiletries they provide include shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bar soap.

The best part of this hotel though is their breakfast. On the weekends it's not as good though. I'd been there a Friday morning in October and they have GREAT breakfast sandwiches along with a variety of fruit, yogurt, breads and bagels, donuts, eggs, meat, French toast and cereals. But on the weekend they don't have the breakfast sandwiches which was disappointing on this last stay. Everything else was the same and they had scrambled eggs and sausage still for hot breakfast along with French toast.

There is also a bakery and bar there where you can purchase additional treats and drinks.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 4 days ago
I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and glad to see you enjoyed your stay. I will look into your breakfast concern on the weekend, while we do not have the breakfast sandwiches on the weekends everything else should always be the same.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Kansas City, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The reviews that led to our staying here were accurate. This place is new-ish and is clean and the staff is nice. The beds were comfortable and we did not have to wait for elevators to get to our room. Having a clean place is very important, and it was also quiet. They have a place you can buy snacks and small food items in the lobby and I recommend the chocolate chunk cookies. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for your feedback and happy to see you enjoyed your stay. I have to admit the cookies are very good. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!