“Customer service needs improvement” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek

You added Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4150 East Mississippi Avenue, Denver, CO 80246 (Formerly Loews Denver Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #52 of 149 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Customer service needs improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We actually enjoyed the room, the beds were comfortable too. Wasn't as noisy as others have complained about but I assume we just lucked out. When we arrived 2 girls at the desk brought us back to high school with their behavior. One has received complaints in other reviews, you'll spot her right away. If you're a male she'll treat you decent. Could have been a perfect stay if the nice manager would have a welcoming staff at the desk.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
St louis, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

very load and could everyone in the floor above you, kids running through the halls to a point the copes were called to see what was going. it might not be the hotels fault due the 420 conference that was conducted that weekend,

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for your comments and yes the 420 conference was a busy challenging weekend for us. We hope you come see us again so we can really show you what we can do.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for a week for business and was overall satisfied. The staff at the Hyatt was EXTREMELY nice and helpful, the rooms were immaculately clean, the beds were very comfy and there were plenty of towels, including larger bath towels. I had a rental car and there was plenty of free parking, and you didn't have to go through the trouble of getting a parking pass when you checked in, which was nice.

While I was mostly happy and there were a lot of pros, there are some odd things that were cons. No room service, and when you order food from the 24-hour-gallery you have to pick it up at reception, which is kind of weird. (That said, the food was pretty good, especially for how cheap it was). The bathroom was oddly designed overall -- as if people didn't really pay attention to how you would USE things, only how they would look --though it was functional. Lastly, the location is not inside Denver, but outside the city about a half hour from the airport. So I wouldn't recommend this if you want to be in the middle of it all. But it is not in the middle of nowhere -- there are plenty of eating options and stores very close by.

Overall, it was a good stay. I would stay again if traveling there for work.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I thank you for your feedback and happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Hyatt Place brand standards are for a 24/7 availability for food but in effort to keep your expenses down we do not provide room service. I am happy to say that other brands do not have a 24/7 menu like we do that many of our guests appreciate.

We hope to see you again in the near future.
Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Rooms are large for the price and the breakfast is free and really good. One of the few places I have stayed where I didn't feel like having to clean the bathroom myself upon check-in. If you don't like the smell of marijuana, cover your nose in the public spaces.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I thank you for your feed back and glad you enjoyed your stay overall. Please be assured I do enforce the no smoking policy and if you ever encounter this again please feel free to contact me directly so I may resolve.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow. I enjoyed my brief, overnite stay at this Hyatt while on a business trip in Denver. The decor is modern and clean. The staff welcomed me right away and quickly checked me in my room. I really appreciated such friendly service after a long and demanding work day. The room had a great view overlooking the city. I LOVED the bathroom the most. The multi level shower head was awsome! It was stocked with plenty of towels and toiletries and plenty of vanity space. The bed SO comfy. The pillows were better than other hotels but I think they could still do better. They have plenty of free parking and near a bus stop if using public transit. The hotel is in a great location. Just 1 block up is Colorado Blvd (easy walkable) which has many options for all budgets and tastes for eating. Another bonus--this Hyatt knows how to host a breakfast spread. Definately worth getting up a lil' earlier for.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast. I have to admit we get a lot of positive comments on our breakfast! I hope on your next visit I have the opportunity to meet you.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The decor is modern which I REALLY like.
Frosted glass sliding barn door style bathroom door. Heavy glass shower door. White quartz counter tops. Nice Couch seating area.

Very clean, don't know if they recently renovated but everything looks new.

Stall was friendly and helpful.

Price is a little higher than we normally like to spend

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. My goal is always to try to make us the best value for any given time frame and will continue to monitor to ensure I do that. I appreciate your feed back and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Red wing, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

clean, quiet and relaxing rooms. easy access to University of Denver and downtown. helpful staff and good breakfast. does not have onsite restaurant, but very close to many different types of restaurants. will stay again when in Denver.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Been to Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!