“Best stay in Cherry Creek Denver area!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek

You added Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek to your Saves list
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4150 East Mississippi Avenue, Denver, CO 80246 (Formerly Loews Denver Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #51 of 149 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Richmond, Virginia
“Best stay in Cherry Creek Denver area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Wow. I enjoyed my brief, overnite stay at this Hyatt while on a business trip in Denver. The decor is modern and clean. The staff welcomed me right away and quickly checked me in my room. I really appreciated such friendly service after a long and demanding work day. The room had a great view overlooking the city. I LOVED the bathroom the most. The multi level shower head was awsome! It was stocked with plenty of towels and toiletries and plenty of vanity space. The bed SO comfy. The pillows were better than other hotels but I think they could still do better. They have plenty of free parking and near a bus stop if using public transit. The hotel is in a great location. Just 1 block up is Colorado Blvd (easy walkable) which has many options for all budgets and tastes for eating. Another bonus--this Hyatt knows how to host a breakfast spread. Definately worth getting up a lil' earlier for.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 4 days ago
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast. I have to admit we get a lot of positive comments on our breakfast! I hope on your next visit I have the opportunity to meet you.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The decor is modern which I REALLY like.
Frosted glass sliding barn door style bathroom door. Heavy glass shower door. White quartz counter tops. Nice Couch seating area.

Very clean, don't know if they recently renovated but everything looks new.

Stall was friendly and helpful.

Price is a little higher than we normally like to spend

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
James B, Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. My goal is always to try to make us the best value for any given time frame and will continue to monitor to ensure I do that. I appreciate your feed back and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Red wing, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

clean, quiet and relaxing rooms. easy access to University of Denver and downtown. helpful staff and good breakfast. does not have onsite restaurant, but very close to many different types of restaurants. will stay again when in Denver.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Bradenton, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here for a work trip. Very clean, staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, and complimentary breakfast was a plus! Not in an area where you can walk to much, but everything is a short cab ride away. The front desk even arranged for a private car to take me to the airport, as it was less expensive than a taxi. Very pleasant experience.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that my team was able to arrange transportation for you to the airport. We hope to see you again soon.
Timonium, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spent two nights on a business trip in late March and other than a late arrival of a booked cab, all was excellent. Very comfortable bed. Spacious and modern bath. Wonderful shower. Perfect breakfast, with both selection and quality. Casual, informal but attentive staff. Hyatt Place has been, in general, a very good value "one step below" the mother Hyatt chain.

Room Tip: Higher the better. Face the mountains.
Green Features: Modest, typical exhortations to conserve. GreenLeaders Bronze level.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
I thank you for staying with and I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to me.
Wailea, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I knew this hotel when it was a Loews and stayed there many times. This was the first time I stayed since turning to a Hyatt. Over-all very nice and I really enjoyed the staff members as well and the breakfast offer each morning. My only complaint was housekeeping. My room had old soap in the shower from a past guest and a lot of hair on the bathroom vanity when I checked in. I didn't say anything at the time because I was rushed and had to get to an appointment.
I like the concept of the hotel and it was very nice for the business traveler. The amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi is just the best!
I would return and hope that the Housekeeping issue was a one-off

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
James B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
I thank you for your comments! I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay as our goal is to always provide the best service possible. I am very embarrassed about the soap in your room, please be assured this will be addressed with our housekeeping team and know that this is not the norm.
Again thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Keller, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hyatt Place is a nice place to stay for one night or several while in Denver. It is in excellant condition and conveniently located. It is near a lot of shopping and convenient to the highway for traveling down town. Easy check in and out and friendly staff. There is a lobby bar and snack couter as well as 24hr. room service menu.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
We are glad you stayed with us and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Denver area.

Been to Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!